Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coshocton Man killed in bar fight

Go down 
+2
grooveykindoflove
CoshoctonTaxpayer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

Coshocton Man killed in bar fight Empty
PostSubject: Coshocton Man killed in bar fight   Coshocton Man killed in bar fight EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 6:54 pm

Sad day for Coshocton
Back to top Go down
grooveykindoflove

grooveykindoflove

PostSubject: Re: Coshocton Man killed in bar fight   Coshocton Man killed in bar fight EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 9:48 pm

Yes, it was a very sad day, I wish that some people would think before they speak. The Tribune had to lock all of the threads and now all the people that were saying such nice things about Sam can not. Because of a few, the many are punished. No Sad
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: Coshocton Man killed in bar fight   Coshocton Man killed in bar fight EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 2:18 am

Yes indeed it is and it's a sad thing when you cannot post what he is on that other forum
Back to top Go down
eaglesniper00

eaglesniper00

PostSubject: Re: Coshocton Man killed in bar fight   Coshocton Man killed in bar fight EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 7:12 am

the one thing ive noticed on the other site, is if you post anything that anyone disagrees with harshly, you either one get your thread removed or two get slammed by a select few who are always "right". i also like how a paper that uses free speech for everything denys it to its users. Laughing
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: Coshocton Man killed in bar fight   Coshocton Man killed in bar fight EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 3:13 pm

I wonder if the Tribune is going to do a little investigating on this. Or are they just going to wait until there is a press release so they can just copy and paste it and call it breaking news.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Coshocton Man killed in bar fight   Coshocton Man killed in bar fight EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 3:35 pm

They won't have anymore fun slamming people, when they only have each other to talk to.
Most of the things I posted was food for thought, maybe something people would like to look up.
You would think they would want to talk about something different besides karaoke and parties.
One reason I listen to different talk shows is to get ideals and information to look up, it's fun and a good brain exercise.
Sometimes the story is false, other times it's true. What I have found, most stories have some truth and some lies.
I make mistakes and I don't always get the facts straight. Big deal. My mistakes can not be as bad as the intelligence that got us into this war.
So I am very happy to be here, and I hope people will overlook my short comings.
I spend hours looking up the things I post about, I never pull stuff from out of my hat.
I'm sure at times I have been mislead, but I feel I do the best I came to get the facts correct before I post.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Coshocton Man killed in bar fight   Coshocton Man killed in bar fight EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 11:38 am

The other forum was just disgusting. The sheeple can have it. I noticed there were a few posters over there that did all the posting and if someone new tried to enter they instantly jumped on them. I like it over here. Smile
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Coshocton Man killed in bar fight   Coshocton Man killed in bar fight EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 12:02 pm

They want a forum of their own, well they have it now. Like Nixon, "they won't have madcow to kick around anymore'. Twisted Evil
Glad to be here, and I'm speading the news.
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: Coshocton Man killed in bar fight   Coshocton Man killed in bar fight EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 2:06 am

I'm a little troubled about the alternate charge of Manslaughter along with the Murder charge. The Jury could now go with the manslaughter charge if it does not see the evidence in the Murder charge being strong but then again at least there is the alternate charge so at least he might get some time out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coshocton Man killed in bar fight   Coshocton Man killed in bar fight Empty

Back to top Go down

Coshocton Man killed in bar fight
Page 1 of 1