Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lack of decent events in coshocton

Go down 
+6
attack-cat
papa
madcow
grooveykindoflove
CoshoctonTaxpayer
eaglesniper00
10 posters
AuthorMessage
eaglesniper00

eaglesniper00

Lack of decent events in coshocton Empty
PostSubject: Lack of decent events in coshocton   Lack of decent events in coshocton EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 7:22 am

is it me or do the events that take place never really get talked about until after they are over. i see a decent amount of things take place in this town, but most have no knowledge of them until it is over, and people wonder why no one is attending them.
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent events in coshocton   Lack of decent events in coshocton EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 3:10 pm

What i dont understand is why coshocton doesnt do what zanesville does. Every month they have a concert with a country music star or something of the likes. Is it because we dont have a big enough auditorium here to bring in the crowds?
Back to top Go down
grooveykindoflove

grooveykindoflove

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent events in coshocton   Lack of decent events in coshocton EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 12:04 am

I do not think that is it, I think the people runnign the joint are on dope, and not the good kind. I like Channel 19 with Kerbie it talks about stuff that happened and very little about what is going to be going on. And I am sorry if this offends anyone but that webiste he has sucks canal water big time. The pictures are crappy...he he...and it looks like a child did it. scratch
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent events in coshocton   Lack of decent events in coshocton EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 2:24 am

Right now hubby and I are rehearsing for the Wild Wild West show in Zanesville, for april 4,5. And it would be great if they would have shows like that here. I'm sure there are alot of people who would like to be in a show. It's alot of fun. We would need a producer to plan and direct the show. The show in zanesville is for hospice. We could be doing the same thing here for our hospice. I'm sure a local music teacher could produce a show. A chirstmas show would be great.
Back to top Go down
papa

papa

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent events in coshocton   Lack of decent events in coshocton EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 10:14 pm

I'm thinking like water and t-shirts and ...................boobs Shocked there's a good event Very Happy
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent events in coshocton   Lack of decent events in coshocton EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 7:53 pm

If I where a guy we could all meet at the fox hole Cool
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent events in coshocton   Lack of decent events in coshocton EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:28 pm

Now Papa, if you guys get to see wet t-shirts contests then we gals would like a night of entertainment also ... do they still have Chipendales? Actually I'd just like the dancers to do some of the housework I don't want to do! They can even be fully clothed! Smile
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent events in coshocton   Lack of decent events in coshocton EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:52 pm

Too bad the fox hole doesn't have men! Razz
I figure that's how they will get me in one of the fema camps. Tell me it's raining men there. cheers
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent events in coshocton   Lack of decent events in coshocton EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:29 pm

How about a "Goat Hole"?
A place for a bit older, bigger, and saggier women?
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
papa

papa

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent events in coshocton   Lack of decent events in coshocton EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:27 pm

lol.........are ya saying you need to pull up you pant legs to flash?????.............hey whatever works Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rotorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent events in coshocton   Lack of decent events in coshocton EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 3:47 am

ya'll should get the foxhole to have a "male review"!!!!.......anybody remember them days at Mickey's on 7th street??? bounce bounce Razz cherry albino
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent events in coshocton   Lack of decent events in coshocton EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 2:00 pm

Ya know I find it interesting that that are a lot of women who go to the foxhole or so I been told I would never go to such a place myself ya know
Back to top Go down
MikeHaunchos

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent events in coshocton   Lack of decent events in coshocton EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 2:36 pm

Lol. Goat hole. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent events in coshocton   Lack of decent events in coshocton Empty

Back to top Go down

Lack of decent events in coshocton
Page 1 of 1