Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hillary Clinton backtracks over 'misleading' Bosnia sniper story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

Hillary Clinton backtracks over 'misleading' Bosnia sniper story Empty
PostSubject: Hillary Clinton backtracks over 'misleading' Bosnia sniper story   Hillary Clinton backtracks over 'misleading' Bosnia sniper story EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 3:53 pm

More lies.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article3617816.ece
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: deja vous all over again...........   Hillary Clinton backtracks over 'misleading' Bosnia sniper story EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 11:43 pm

No I am minded of how wonderfull it was to get up every day to a new Clinton lie back in the 90's.
Back to top Go down
crowtownfool

crowtownfool

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton backtracks over 'misleading' Bosnia sniper story   Hillary Clinton backtracks over 'misleading' Bosnia sniper story EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 4:51 am

Jimbob_Rebel wrote:
No I am minded of how wonderfull it was to get up every day to a new Clinton lie back in the 90's.
I agree. How did she get so popular?
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: That's easy........   Hillary Clinton backtracks over 'misleading' Bosnia sniper story EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 1:26 pm

crowtownfool wrote:
Jimbob_Rebel wrote:
I agree. How did she get so popular?

All the media had to do was say that she's a front runner. This concept of predicting reality making the reality predicted likely to happen is a concept well known to the brainwashers. A lot of voters don't understand the difference between an election and a horse race. It is only in a horse race that it behooves one to pick the winner.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton backtracks over 'misleading' Bosnia sniper story   Hillary Clinton backtracks over 'misleading' Bosnia sniper story EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 7:26 pm

I am hoping she will not get elected. Today I heard where they want Gore to be the vp for Obama. Good night nurse. But at least it might not be Hillary. Maybe I'm wrong here but I think if he makes her his running mate, once in office she will have him killed and become the Queen. I've heard other people saying the same thing. Scary when people start talking like old Madcow. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton backtracks over 'misleading' Bosnia sniper story   Hillary Clinton backtracks over 'misleading' Bosnia sniper story Empty

Back to top Go down

Hillary Clinton backtracks over 'misleading' Bosnia sniper story
Page 1 of 1