Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My thanx...........

Go down 
+6
speedy911911911
attack-cat
CoshoctonTaxpayer
easyrider
LEAD
Jimbob_Rebel
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

My thanx........... Empty
PostSubject: My thanx...........   My thanx........... EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 4:03 pm

To...........I'm assuming Lead set up this forum, and it was certainly sorely needed. The tribune's website is overly moderated by a pair of rude control freaks and their web of "informants".
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: My thanx...........   My thanx........... EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 4:34 pm

No I did not set up this forum CoshoctonTaxpayer did that "whom I know" I'm just his little bitch boy or in his words his big bitch boy. But im glad he did and I'm glad you like it. We are still working on it so bare with us there will be mistakes and the occasional hick up. But unlike the other Forum in which you was so rudely banned for your thoughts you will not be banned here. We just ask you go by rule #1 and rule #2 on the rule forum. And Damn it I hate rules
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: Thanks for the correction...........   My thanx........... EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 5:13 pm

In that case, my thanx to Coshocton Taxpayer. Very Happy

Taxpayers sure are abused around here. Me an the wife decided to move outside of Coshocton when we were looking for a bigger place because the city income tax was going up to 1.5%.
Back to top Go down
easyrider

easyrider

PostSubject: Re: My thanx...........   My thanx........... EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 7:48 am

I'll second that....THANKS! cheers
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: My thanx...........   My thanx........... EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 3:52 pm

i hope everyone enjoys the forum.....just use your head and dont get too outta control....say what u want but make sure you have your facts right and dont slander anyone. We are all adults here and we dont need a babysitter like the other place.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: My thanx...........   My thanx........... EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 11:14 am

Thank you for the forum!
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: My thanx...........   My thanx........... EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 4:17 pm

Freedom of speech at last!!!
bom
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: good point........   My thanx........... EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 5:11 pm

CoshoctonTaxpayer wrote:
i hope everyone enjoys the forum.....just use your head and dont get too outta control....say what u want but make sure you have your facts right and dont slander anyone. We are all adults here and we dont need a babysitter like the other place.

No, we don't need babysitters. I'd say that I'm not alone in feeling insulted with such an attitude over at the Tribune Forum. I believe, and there are exceptions, but if you treat people with respect the majority will live up to your expectations.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: My thanx...........   My thanx........... EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:13 pm

I'm having a great time here, and there will be more people to come and join in. Before long there will be more people over here, once the word gets out.
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: My thanx...........   My thanx........... EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 1:04 am

madcow wrote:
I'm having a great time here, and there will be more people to come and join in. Before long there will be more people over here, once the word gets out.

Spread the word
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: My thanx...........   My thanx........... EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 2:19 am

we are thinking of 2 news topics
a trivia or coshocton trivia just for fun
and maybe a coshocton history for people that have stories about the older history of coshocton.

Let me know what you think!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: My thanx...........   My thanx........... EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 2:23 am

Sounds Good.
Back to top Go down
Been There

PostSubject: Re: My thanx...........   My thanx........... EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 7:21 pm

CoshoctonTaxpayer wrote:
we are thinking of 2 news topics
a trivia or coshocton trivia just for fun
and maybe a coshocton history for people that have stories about the older history of coshocton.

Let me know what you think!!!!!!!

Coshocton History? You mean like when there where good paying jobs here? And more than just the big chain store to shop at? lol! JK
Back to top Go down
jwise

PostSubject: new forum   My thanx........... EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 6:03 pm

Thanks for the new forum===adults; free speach--how great is that!
Back to top Go down
papa

papa

PostSubject: Re: My thanx...........   My thanx........... EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 9:44 pm

Coshocton History??..............yes , it's just about history.......lmao
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: My thanx...........   My thanx........... EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 9:50 pm

haha that is so very true and absolutely funny My thanx........... 724162
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My thanx...........   My thanx........... Empty

Back to top Go down

My thanx...........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coshocton :: THUMBS UP-
Jump to: