Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Report A pothole

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LEAD

LEAD

Report A pothole Empty
PostSubject: Report A pothole   Report A pothole EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 5:00 am

I noticed over at the CT forum they have a place where you can report Pot holes. Be nice if the city workers would actually put down there donuts and get off there asses and fill the damn things. Maybe the city needs to get some of the low life's out of there jail cell's to help the lazy ass city workers. But I know this makes to much sense for this city to comprehend.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

Report A pothole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report A pothole   Report A pothole EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 5:19 am

I thought about that when they were talking about the sidewalks needed clean after the snow we had. I was thinking about posting something about it but figured I would get slammed real good for that idea.
Back to top Go down
crowtownfool

crowtownfool

Report A pothole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report A pothole   Report A pothole EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 9:23 am

Maybe they should get their reporters out and report the news. instead they will get the jobs done for free. There are many times when the tribune will tell people "if you would like to have that story in the paper then write it up, and include a picture, and we will put it in the paper".
Now to me this would be like someone saying "If you want me to put in a new septic system for you then dig the hole and set the tank get the leeche bed done, then I will come do it for you".
I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong for looking at it this way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report A pothole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report A pothole   Report A pothole Empty

Back to top Go down

Report A pothole
Page 1 of 1