Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Decay of Roscoe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LEAD

LEAD

The Decay of Roscoe Empty
PostSubject: The Decay of Roscoe   The Decay of Roscoe EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 4:40 am

Your thoughts on this decaying piece of shit hole and the morons who have run it into the ground.
Back to top Go down
rotorgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Decay of Roscoe   The Decay of Roscoe EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:22 pm

It is so sad to see Roscoe go down the hill.........My grandfather was close friends to Mr. Montgomery for years, I'm sure if they could both see Roscoe now, they would be unhappy.
I was so displeased to see them put the college in the inn.........in a few years it will be outgrown, the parking before was an issue, now you have a college. They want to charge to see the displays. festivals etc..I can see parking charges. Of if they do charge for events make it an entire tickets , parking admission, etc. but not overwhelming amount. As most people wil be broke by time they get there (gas prices now).
I was most unhappy to see them take the inn for a college, when the JII/Shaw Barton building was empty an had an enormous parking lot and would have made a nice college building.......
I stopped by to some of the shoppes last fall .......they were almost empty,( few customers) and it was a beautiful autumn day, to get some gifts for my friends here in FL. A little pricey, but they were for gifts for watching my home etc while gone, so that was ok......
I certainly hope someone comes along and saves the day for Roscoe, the history and hertiage is so important to maintain.......
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: The Decay of Roscoe   The Decay of Roscoe EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 2:08 pm

I don't know the who or the why of it, but Roscoe is a dead. The place could be great.
Back to top Go down
papa

papa

PostSubject: Re: The Decay of Roscoe   The Decay of Roscoe EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 10:01 pm

I think it is just a bunch of brick buildings along a ----------->>>>>>
HIGHWAY TO HELL Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: The Decay of Roscoe   The Decay of Roscoe EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 4:59 pm

Well, I guess the new highway will fix all of our problems. Thank God for the Joy and her highway to hell!
Back to top Go down
papa

papa

PostSubject: Re: The Decay of Roscoe   The Decay of Roscoe EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:14 pm

Sleep The Decay of Roscoe 287430
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Decay of Roscoe   The Decay of Roscoe Empty

Back to top Go down

The Decay of Roscoe
Page 1 of 1