Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ranch Raid Tip Probed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LEAD

LEAD

Ranch Raid Tip Probed Empty
PostSubject: Ranch Raid Tip Probed   Ranch Raid Tip Probed EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 2:14 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351754,00.html
Back to top Go down
rotorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ranch Raid Tip Probed   Ranch Raid Tip Probed EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 1:42 am

That colorado woman may have called a false report but thank God that she did.........
The government needs to step in on this multi cult religion types.if that's what you call it religion.I call it rape of minors by dirty old men, trying to cover up an obscene life style with the word of God......in which all they are satans masquarading as humans.
If you ask me.........its a real life "stepford wives" drama, only with men having mutilple young wives and controling them as if they were programmed robots..............

They sent Martha Stewart to jail on a far less evil than this.............I say......castrate all of them, these old men are quilty of taking advantage of these poor young brain washed girls! And put these leaders where the sun don't shine. And shame on any lawyer that would represent such a foul speciamn of a human being.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Ranch Raid Tip Probed   Ranch Raid Tip Probed EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 10:29 am

From a moral point of view I think the raid was great. Those people have a screw loose. But from a legal point there are some problems.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/08/us/08raid.html

Snip "An arrest warrant for a man identified as Dale Barlow named the 16-year-old girl and said she had a daughter about 8 months old. The warrant authorized officials to look for any documents and photographs relating to Mr. Barlow and the girl, as well as all computer records at the ranch."

The women and kids that did not fit the description should not have been taken from the ranch by force. They all do need help but the warrant should have had a broader cast to it. Oversteppping the scope of a warrant and it not being called wrong will open the door for the government and its agents to issue a warrant for looking for an elephant in your house and opening drawers under your bed to look for it and taking what is in the drawers - like a gun handed down generations in your family that never had to be registered. The elephant can not fit in the drawers. If you give the government an inch it will take an acre.

And only two phone calls from another state created this raid. It seems that they should have done some more research before they had the raid. If I telephone the authorities and say that I'm being held against my will in another state and give them my enemies address ... will this happen to them also? The man they were after wasn't even in that state. They did a little jumping too fast.

On a personal note: I think when the women went into town to get on welfare so we could pay the bills for their herds they should have been made to dna test the kids and the fathers should have been held accountable. Not the tax payers. You want ten kids then you get dadddy to pay for them or you get a job. And these people are "married" in their eyes so let them pay. They aren't divorced and fighting for custody....they are "married" so they should pay. And any parent that allows their daughter to get involved with nuts like that should be horse-whipped. I think we should castrate preverts right beneath the chin also.

So the outcome is good in that the people will be getting help but I fear what the legal ramifications could be for people that don't exactly conform in other ways to society and its pc regime. They should have crossed their "t"'s and dotted their "i"s.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: nonplussed.............   Ranch Raid Tip Probed EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:07 pm

I've got mixed emotions about this.

1) obvious tyranny which might be used to establish precedent with homeschoolers or gun owners.

2) I really can't think of a better use of tyranny than busting up that freakazoid cult in Texas. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranch Raid Tip Probed   Ranch Raid Tip Probed Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranch Raid Tip Probed
Page 1 of 1