Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stupid Govt. vrs. Federal Flight Deck Officers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

Stupid Govt. vrs. Federal Flight Deck Officers Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Govt. vrs. Federal Flight Deck Officers   Stupid Govt. vrs. Federal Flight Deck Officers EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:42 am

It's absolutely absurd that the govt. has instituted such a silly policy for airline pilots. It's funny, the MSM news stories on this subject never hinted at what these pilots had to go through or that the TSA's own stupid policies make these incidents(accidental discharges on aircraft) quite likely to occur again in the future. Look people, our only real protection against another 911 type attack is, no, not the goons manning the metal detectors at the airports, it's the armed pilots. The TSA policies are more likely than not just going to cause more of these discharges which will be used as an excuse to shut down the Flight Deck Officer program because our govt. doesn't like the idea of anyone other than their own sworn goons carrying guns. Please do what you can to get the word out on this ridiculous policy since the MSM is letting everyone down once again by sitting on this information. ~Jimbob

Every time the I think the Govt. has reached the apex of stupidity they set a new high!
Mad

Thursday, March 27, 2008
Video of the Dangerous Firearm policy of The TSA

This video will show you the obvious cause of the accidental discharge of a Federal Flight Deck Officer's Service weapon. The cause was a flawed and dangerous policy requiring redundant and unnecessary firearm handling by the pilots and an equipment design disaster. You don’t place foreign objects next to a trigger of a loaded gun!

http://www.crimefilenews.com/2008/03/video-of-dangerous-firearm-policy-of.html

P.S.- You'd think our intrepid Super-Editor; clown Len LaCara jocolor , would have already broken this story..............
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

Stupid Govt. vrs. Federal Flight Deck Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Govt. vrs. Federal Flight Deck Officers   Stupid Govt. vrs. Federal Flight Deck Officers EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 2:23 pm

I saw a report on this on fox news and they showed what a pilot has to go through and it is a really stupid procedure and I can see how the gun went off. But I do not see the Government changing it anytime soon because that would make to much sense.
Back to top Go down

Stupid Govt. vrs. Federal Flight Deck Officers
Page 1 of 1