Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jem Dolls and Junk Wanted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

Jem Dolls and Junk Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Jem Dolls and Junk Wanted   Jem Dolls and Junk Wanted EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:39 pm

Looking for Jem and the Hologram dolls and clothes. Also barbie clothes and shoes. Still looking for a water dispenser, the kind you put large jugs in. Tried of all those gallons jugs. No luck at West Lafayette, hope maybe at conesville yard sales. I also an always looking for show clothes, plus size. Beaded or sequin gowns. Also looking for chief unforms, I need a black jacket size xx3. Square dance dresses, or western outfits. Also always up to buying cdg's that I don't have. Looking for the movie Body Heat, and JFK on DVD. Also looking for the movie Hot Spell, it's a old movie, would be on VHS.
Back to top Go down
rotorgirl

Jem Dolls and Junk Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jem Dolls and Junk Wanted   Jem Dolls and Junk Wanted EmptyTue May 06, 2008 3:11 am

chief uniforms or do you mean chef uniforms.......if it's chef.try www.uniformcity.com prices are good.

over in columbus there is a thrift store on the east side off livingston, they did/or still have very nice clothing, senior moment, I think it called thrift america. also the salvation army store on 161 near Morse.
Its hard to find plus size sequin clothes but I have seen some down here.its mostly those size 5 or less chicks.
The best time is the larger stores after the holidays.....I got a sequined sress that was over $100, for 11$, I will look for you.
There a thrift store in P'cola I'll check for you when I get moved back there, they used to get in lots of formal wear, and most not over $25, they used to have color of the tag day sales, and if that hits you get 50% off.
email me privately the sizes you need.
Back to top Go down

Jem Dolls and Junk Wanted
Page 1 of 1