Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

October Surprise for Obama

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LEAD

LEAD

October Surprise for Obama Empty
PostSubject: October Surprise for Obama   October Surprise for Obama EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:02 pm

I have been hearing that there is going to be a October Surprise for Obama that will hurt his chances for Office any takers what this will be?
Back to top Go down
rotorgirl

PostSubject: Re: October Surprise for Obama   October Surprise for Obama EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:26 pm

Haven't heard that yet, should be interesting to find out.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: October Surprise for Obama   October Surprise for Obama EmptyMon May 12, 2008 7:19 pm

Bush just might have a surprise for us, he could use PD 51, and stop the election and become the "Her Fureur". October Surprise for Obama 867910

Right now with all the fires, floods, and the extreme weather we are having, he could put PD 51 in effect now if he was in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: hit iran...........   October Surprise for Obama EmptyMon May 12, 2008 10:36 pm

an attack upon Iran is imminent. It might happen in october but from what I'm reading on anti-war.com and elsewhere it will be sooner.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: October Surprise for Obama   October Surprise for Obama EmptyTue May 13, 2008 12:47 am

I know there is lots of talk about Iran, but last year at this time, they were for sure we would attack Iran, but we didn't. But I'm sure it will happen, they need Iran so they can control the area and the oil. Once they got Iraq's oil, they took control over the price and look where we are today. Wait till we get Iran's oil, the price will even be higher.
I heard one guy say, we don't drill our own oil, because it's like money in the bank. They blame the environmental groups to not drill, but in truth they are holding back. It's better for our oil companies to wait till the price is high, than drill our oil. More money for the Bush family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October Surprise for Obama   October Surprise for Obama Empty

Back to top Go down

October Surprise for Obama
Page 1 of 1