Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice Forum, but who is JimBob Rebel??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stonewall

Nice Forum, but who is JimBob Rebel?? Empty
PostSubject: Nice Forum, but who is JimBob Rebel??   Nice Forum, but who is JimBob Rebel?? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 11:25 pm

Really nice forum you guys have set up here.

But who is this JimBob Rebel guy? He seems to post a lot!
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: Nice Forum, but who is JimBob Rebel??   Nice Forum, but who is JimBob Rebel?? EmptySat May 10, 2008 12:37 pm

I'm not sure who he is but he keeps us all informed and up to date on the news know one else will talk about
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: Nice Forum, but who is JimBob Rebel??   Nice Forum, but who is JimBob Rebel?? EmptySat May 10, 2008 12:52 pm

He was banned from the Coshocton Tribune Forum for infroming people about news they were afraid of hearing or information they did not want people to know about. Nice Forum, but who is JimBob Rebel?? 88140

Here we pride ourselves in freedom aof speech and his views and opinions are more than welcome as he keeps us all well informed.

But even if we don't agree on something here, it doesn't mean that your comments are deleated or you get banned. We all can agree to disagree.

Nice Forum, but who is JimBob Rebel?? 982533
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: Welcome to the Coshocton Free Forum!   Nice Forum, but who is JimBob Rebel?? EmptySun May 11, 2008 1:18 am

Welcome Stonewall. What you have stumbled upon here is the roughest,toughest, truest band of outlaws, brigands, malcontents, dissidents, and revolutionaries on the north american continent...... bom Nice Forum, but who is JimBob Rebel?? 35110 Nice Forum, but who is JimBob Rebel?? 724162 Nice Forum, but who is JimBob Rebel?? 27928 rendeer Nice Forum, but who is JimBob Rebel?? 842534 Nice Forum, but who is JimBob Rebel?? 129397 ........and we have lots of cool emoticons to play with!

My compatriots are too generous Embarassed . Seems to me CoshoctonTaxpayer and Lead kindly put this thing together after they'd had a bellyfull of being told what they could and could not say over at the tribune forum, but that's why we're all here.

Have fun and enjoy the posts but I should warn you that we do have a vicious Attack-Cat wandering the premises.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Nice Forum, but who is JimBob Rebel??   Nice Forum, but who is JimBob Rebel?? EmptyMon May 12, 2008 2:52 pm

Stonewall... toss the Attack-cat some chocolate buddy! And not the cheap stuff either! Just kidding about the snack! Welcome to the forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice Forum, but who is JimBob Rebel??   Nice Forum, but who is JimBob Rebel?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice Forum, but who is JimBob Rebel??
Page 1 of 1