Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ticking "Whitey" Time Bomb

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

The Ticking "Whitey" Time Bomb Empty
PostSubject: The Ticking "Whitey" Time Bomb   The Ticking "Whitey" Time Bomb EmptyTue May 20, 2008 3:26 pm

Race; Posted on: 2008-05-19 17:59:52 [ Printer friendly / Instant flyer ]
Obama freakout over Michelle video release fears

Will Barack Throw Mama From the Train?

By Larry Johnson

Today, on ABC’s “Good Morning America,” Barack Obama lost his cool, calling names and making unspecified threats. Why? Ostensibly, it’s because the Tennessee Republican Party issued an Internet video featuring Michelle Obama saying she’s proud of being an American only because her husband is running for president. Well, yes, we all heard that awhile ago.

But the real reason for Obama’s extraordinary freakout is that he fears the release of the videotape, reported here, of Michelle Obama in the pulpit of Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s church railing against “whitey.” And we don’t mean Whitey Ford. Four Republican sources have told me that the tape exists. I’ve also been informed that Karl Rove and his allies have a copy of it and are using it to raise funds for independent expenditure groups. The tape, I’m told, will be disclosed as the GOP October Surprise. It’s a ticking time bomb.

And I’ve learned that a right-wing Republican billionaire has put a $1 million bounty on the video. He doesn’t want John McCain to win, like a number of conservatives, and thinks Obama is a pathetically weak candidate. The billionaire wants that video released now.

Obama, speaking on ABC’s “Good Morning America” showed fear through his name-calling: “If they think that they’re gonna try to make Michelle an issue in this campaign, they should be careful. Because, that I find unacceptable. … The notion that you start attacking my wife or my family — you know, Michelle is the most honest, the best person I know. She is one of the most caring people I know.

Continue

http://noquarterusa.net/blog/2008/05/19/obama-freakout-over-michelle-video-the-ticking-whitey-time-bomb/#more-2591

*note* Despite the prescence of the phrase "no quarter" in the blog title, I am in no way connected with this site. My own avatar was plundered from a southern heritage website and is the flag carried by Quantrill's Raiders back during the war in Missouri. ~Jimbob
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1