Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton?

Go down 
+7
madcow
grooveykindoflove
attack-cat
speedy911911911
Jimbob_Rebel
LEAD
CoshoctonTaxpayer
11 posters
AuthorMessage
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? Empty
PostSubject: What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton?   What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 4:06 pm

Lets discuss what we would like to see come to Coshocton to make it a better town.
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton?   What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 4:14 pm

I would love to see a factory that could support thousands of jobs like Honda or another car MFG. In a small city like Pell city Alabama they have these type of factories all over the place. A restaurant I would like to see would be like a Outback steak house or a Texas road house.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: White Castle..........   What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 5:08 pm

Best coffee bar none. cheers

A texas Road House or Tumbleweed would be great. I'd hoped they'd put something like this in with the new WalMart.

I am glad we've got a Tim Hortons.
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton?   What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 5:53 pm

I'd like to see a couple more pizza joints and drug stores...
We just can't get enough of those!
lol!

Last edited by speedy911911911 on Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton?   What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 7:53 pm

A real book store!
Back to top Go down
grooveykindoflove

grooveykindoflove

PostSubject: Re: What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton?   What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 9:52 pm

I would love to see a good steak house like previously mentioned, and a music store (not a big one, just a small mom and pop) like glass music used to be.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton?   What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 2:57 pm

I miss glass music. Got alot of 45's there. I'm looking for Tuneweaving cd, by Tony Orlando. Had alot of great songs on it.
Back to top Go down
papa

papa

PostSubject: Re: What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton?   What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 10:09 pm

speedy911911911 wrote:
I'd like to see a couple more pizza joints and drug stores...
We just can't get enough og those!
lol!

LMAO................. now thats funny right there, I dont care who ya are!! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton?   What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 12:05 pm

Cracker Barrel would be great. I love looking though the store.
Back to top Go down
wandas nemesis

PostSubject: Re: What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton?   What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 12:14 pm

Rally's would be nice. Closest one is Zanesville or Newark. For fastfood it's at the top of my list.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton?   What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 1:36 pm

HI, WN,
Yes Rally's have great hamburgers. The fries are great.
Glad to have you aboard!
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton?   What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 2:22 pm

what about a sonic with their classic drive-in style where they bring the food to your car.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton?   What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 2:34 pm

Sonic would be nice, I have not been to one yet.
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton?   What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 2:47 pm

there is one in heath by the mall....really nice....food is kinda like that of a dairy queen but they have many different items and great flavorful drinks.
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton?   What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 5:56 pm

How about a drive-in movie theater? I always liked going to those. people would probably go out of their way to go to one of those again. An I-Max theater would be cool too.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton?   What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 12:32 am

We go to the Lynn Drive-in a few times every year. And it's fun, their site says they will be opening soon. We had three drive-ins along time ago. I lived right by the star-light drive-in growing up. It would be nice to have one near.
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Public ridding trails for ATV's and dirt bikes.   What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 10:52 am

Public ridding trails for ATV's and dirt bikes.

These are pretty popular down here in Alabama and get good use and are a lot of fun. You pay a small fee and sign a waiver to ride at your own risk. ATV's are very popular and fun, but unless you own a bunch of land or have permission to ride somehwhere, you are very limited.

The ones we have down here cost very little to ride for a day, includes camping, fishing, and picnic areas. My son goes ridding with his friends from work a lot. They ride all day on the public trails, camp and have a camp fire where permitted in the camping area, get up for breakfast and ride some more. Ridding in public places like this is a lot of fun... and fun for families as well.

Something like this could also stem into other small business to go along with it, such as nearby ATV rental, ATV repair and parts sales and fuel sales, convenience store/camping supplies/bait and tackle sales close by, snack and food stands, etc.

There are several places like this nearby down here, and where I live is smaller than Coshocton, but these places do quite well as people come from all over just to ride. It is a fun way to meet other people from other areas comming here to ride as well... and seeing all the different types of rigs they are ridding.

Is just a thought. I know a lot of people in coshocton area have ATV's and I bet something like this would do quite well if someone were to venture into it... as if it were a decent place, I'm sure people from other counties would come to ride as well.
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton?   What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 6:06 pm

"I would love to see a factory that could support thousands of jobs like Honda or another car MFG. In a small city like Pell city Alabama they have these type of factories all over the place. A restaurant I would like to see would be like a Outback steak house or a Texas road house."

http://www.dailyhome.com/news/2008/dh-st_clair_county-0326-ehodnett-8c25v4203.htm

C'mon down... you'll like it here!
What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? 724162
Back to top Go down
crowtownfool

crowtownfool

PostSubject: Re: What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton?   What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 3:12 pm

I'd like a Ruby Tuesdays. But I will be leaving town soon to find work elsewhere so it really don't matter anyway.
Back to top Go down
nsaids_nurse420

PostSubject: Re: What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton?   What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 3:52 am

a large high end shopping mall to preoccupy dr.'s wives so they'll forget about their husband and stop calling the office to see when they'll be home and quit bugging me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton?   What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton? Empty

Back to top Go down

What business or resturant would you like to see come to Coshocton?
Page 1 of 1