Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The energy non-crisis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
easyrider

easyrider

The energy non-crisis Empty
PostSubject: The energy non-crisis   The energy non-crisis EmptyFri May 23, 2008 3:09 pm

Some of you may have seen this video...http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3340274697167011147
If this link doesn't work,,just go to the google top 100 videos.
Back to top Go down
easyrider

easyrider

PostSubject: Re: The energy non-crisis   The energy non-crisis EmptySat May 24, 2008 10:27 am

If this is all true,,we are in serious trouble.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: The energy non-crisis   The energy non-crisis EmptySat May 24, 2008 11:36 pm

Thanks for the link, enjoyed it. I've been hearing all about what he is talking about from Alex Jones and other talk shows.
You can read his book online.

http://www.reformation.org/energy-non-crisis.html

We are in deep trouble. I posted next door once about how both parties are ran by the big banking system. I was laughted at to say the least. But it's true. We are nothing more than a slave to this breast, we work just to make them richer.

At least now I know why Bush is on the hot seat to attack Iran.

People are now moving from their homes, into campers, more and more people are living in their cars. NewYork is making parking lots, just so people who are living in their cars, have a place to park at night.

The effects of the price of gas, will soon effect each one of us. Police are already being prepared for the coming food roits in this country. Electric bills will soon be going up as much as 75% from what I am hearing. Because of the cost to ship the coal to the plants. Right before Christmas last year, I listened to a guy who said that next year, you will find it hard to buy food. And it appears he was right.

All we can do is hold on to our seats, as we ride the waves that are about to hit us. And stay strong, when they promise you hope by coming to the family camp. Yeah, I got laughted at about that one to, but when you read it on the front page of the San Frasico Chronicle, written by Dan Hamburg a formal congressman, it makes you realize it's coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The energy non-crisis   The energy non-crisis Empty

Back to top Go down

The energy non-crisis
Page 1 of 1