Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rev's Hagee and Parsley

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rotorgirl

Rev's Hagee and Parsley Empty
PostSubject: Rev's Hagee and Parsley   Rev's Hagee and Parsley EmptySat May 24, 2008 9:04 pm

Well see the Obama group got a punch in about Rev Hagee(San Antonio Tx) and the Rev Parlsey from( Columbus, OH). The only thing is that John McCain does not go to these pastors churches, McCain didn't spend 20 years attending their church on Sunday, I'm sure neither one married them,or baptized McCains kids......
I'm not a McCain supporter.unless Obama gets the nomination......I'm not a Rev Parsley follower, I do follow Rev John Hagee, he is a devout christian and wonderful minister, rather bount about his views, sometimes taken wrong, but he corrects himself. All they did was say they endorsed John McCain, to me that means they are for him! Not once have I known of either one of them to say.........God damn America, and that the USA governement created the HIV virus as the Obama long time friend and minister ranted on.
If another one is interested in John Hagee ministries, you can go to www.jhm.org.........he's just a good ole southern baptist! Hagee has been preaching on jews , israel, holocaust for years.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Rev's Hagee and Parsley   Rev's Hagee and Parsley EmptySun May 25, 2008 12:14 pm

Have you seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8khCJTDD44

He said that Jesus was not the Messiah. I came across this months ago. Only because I was at the time looking up about the new world order and it's plans for a one world religiun. I thought it was strange that a Rev. would try and tell people that Jesus did not come to earth to the the Messiah?
Back to top Go down
rotorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rev's Hagee and Parsley   Rev's Hagee and Parsley EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:15 pm

Rev Hagee is very strong on this Jews, Israel deal. he just spoke at at a Jewish temple here is Sarasota a few weeks ago, at a jewish celebration. I haven't read that book yet( Defense of Israel). There are some things I haven't agreed on with him.....but in general he is pretty much on the point of the other topics he ministers on.
I'll have to email him and ask him his explanation on that......they have a contact part on their web site and they do return emails, sometimes it takes about a week since they get so many , but they will reply. But he is very much american.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: Rev.Hagee...........   Rev's Hagee and Parsley EmptyMon May 26, 2008 5:33 pm

I really wish I liked Hagee, because he does preach a mean sermon........unfortunately it's not Paul's gospel he's preaching. He's said that jews don't need to accept Christ as savior to enter into God's kingdom. I'm sorry, but that's not what Jesus himself told them;

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Why would Hagee tell the jews something like he told them which just isn't so? I think he's so eager to see armageddon and Christ's return that he'd do anything to hasten it. It's commendable to look foward to the coming Kingdom, but Rev.Hagee may find that the new King will have a bone to pick with him when he arrives.

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Gal 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Hagee may be tickling the ears of the jews, but he's going to tickle them right to hell.

By the by Rotorgirl, he's not a southern baptist. We don't believe it's possible to lose one's salvation once saved. He may be a freewill baptist or a pentecostal but he's not a southern baptist.

Last edited by Jimbob_Rebel on Mon May 26, 2008 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: DOES JOHN HAGEE HATE JEWS?   Rev's Hagee and Parsley EmptyMon May 26, 2008 5:42 pm

"In the Book of Acts, truly great men of God, Peter and John, received exactly the same instructions that Hagee gives his followers: Don’t evangelize Jews or mention Jesus’ name. But that command came from the Pharisees, of whom Jesus said: "Ye are of your father the devil." (John 8:44) The apostles replied, “Whether it is right in the sight of God to give heed to you, rather than God, you be the judge: for we can’t stop speaking what we have seen and heard.”(Acts 4:19-20) "

Christ said of Israel that the fields of evangelism are “white unto harvest," "but the laborers are few.” (John 4:35; Luke 10:2) They are much fewer because Hagee tells the “laborers” not to bother with a Jewish harvest. Heretically, he claims they have their own covenant of salvation, apart from Christ.

http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/doeshageehatejews.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rev's Hagee and Parsley   Rev's Hagee and Parsley Empty

Back to top Go down

Rev's Hagee and Parsley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coshocton :: POLITICS-
Jump to: