Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

McCain Or McInsame

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

McCain Or McInsame Empty
PostSubject: McCain Or McInsame   McCain Or McInsame EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:07 pm

Did you hear him, "I will never surrender in Iraq" sound like a movie I once saw with Tim Allen. If the American people send him to the White House, we will see his 100 year war and we will go into Iran, that is not usless King George doesn't get there first.

Bush went into this war with not one single plan on how get us out. He's only plan was to let the next guy/gal to fix his miss. All he wanted to do was play war, and kill. He's a sick man, and I hope some day gets what is coming to him. He's nothing more than a school yard bully, and cries when he gets hit by a girl. My only hope is that the courts will deal with him after he gets out of office. He has brought this country down, and it's going down the tubes fast. I get so mad at times, I can't stand to see the man's face!

We went onto Iraq in shame, and we will have to leave Iraq in shame. There is no way we can win, you can not win a fight that you start with lies and teason. We will have to leave with more lies, with our tails tucked behind. And it's sad for this country and it's people. Thanks to Bush we are seen as complete morons to the world.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

McCain Or McInsame Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCain Or McInsame   McCain Or McInsame EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:16 pm

McInsane won't get it for president. I fear Obama will be the president until someone offs him. No one makes a Clinton mad and gets away with it. We're screwed no matter who wins. No
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

McCain Or McInsame Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCain Or McInsame   McCain Or McInsame EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:41 pm

You got that right affraid
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

McCain Or McInsame Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCain Or McInsame   McCain Or McInsame EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 10:00 pm

Anyone hear Keith Obernan's Special Comment tonight about McCain? Like always he made me Sad Mad No Crying or Very sad The man knows his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

McCain Or McInsame Empty
PostSubject: Lunacy.............   McCain Or McInsame EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:10 pm

They'll play around over there until they've provoked Iran into closing the Persian Gulf or sweeping accross southern Iraq, thus cuting our supply lines and precipitating the greatest military disaster since Stalingrad. Resupply by air? Sure, Reichsmarshal Georing made the same promise to his fuhrer on the eve of the Stalingrad debacle. Didn't pan out. We're hanging in the breeze over there and I believe our "leaders", self-proclaimed Masters of the Universe that they are, are much too full of themselves to take note of this disturbing fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

McCain Or McInsame Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCain Or McInsame   McCain Or McInsame Empty

Back to top Go down

McCain Or McInsame
Page 1 of 1