Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHY WHY OH GOD WHY

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LEAD

LEAD

WHY WHY OH GOD WHY Empty
PostSubject: WHY WHY OH GOD WHY   WHY WHY OH GOD WHY EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:41 am

I'm now convinced this Government has lost it's damn mind. Yea why not move gas up another dollar or 8 dollars.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080602/ap_on_go_co/climate_showdown
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

WHY WHY OH GOD WHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY WHY OH GOD WHY   WHY WHY OH GOD WHY EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:12 am

Wait till we all get our carbon card. It will not only track everything you do, but limit your use of just about everything. They are all yelling it's to save the children, when in truth it's to control the people. It's again all about using fear to control.
Back to top Go down
easyrider

easyrider

WHY WHY OH GOD WHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY WHY OH GOD WHY   WHY WHY OH GOD WHY EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 11:03 am

I think the government is spending way too much time and money on this subject...We cannot stop this so called global warming..We can't change it.............So much political bullshit..
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

WHY WHY OH GOD WHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY WHY OH GOD WHY   WHY WHY OH GOD WHY EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 11:33 pm

We could stop the global warming .... get rid of the hot-air-filled politicians. affraid I don't believe in global warming. Global warming ..... H.L. Mencken put it the best:

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. ~ H.L. Mencken
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

WHY WHY OH GOD WHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY WHY OH GOD WHY   WHY WHY OH GOD WHY EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 11:50 pm

I may be wrong but I am wondering if we are not going to have a pole shift and this is the cause for our climate change? Been reading alot about the coming pole shift, but it could be a whole lot of BS, we'll just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Ohio madman

WHY WHY OH GOD WHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY WHY OH GOD WHY   WHY WHY OH GOD WHY EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 5:00 am

Pole shift wouldn't affect the climate, but would screw up our compasses. The pole shift is a reversal of the magnetic poles. Where our compasses point north now, they would point south after a pole shift. It has happened many times before in Earth's history and the planet is still here.
Solar intensity(brightness) plays a much bigger role in climate change. Seems the sun goes through a cycle where it gets brighter and then gets dimmer and the earth heats up and cools down right in sync with it. The sun is gewtting dimmer right now so we are cooling off.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

WHY WHY OH GOD WHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY WHY OH GOD WHY   WHY WHY OH GOD WHY EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 12:26 pm

It just came out that over 31,000 scientist say global warming caused by our carbon is a hoax. And that we are going thought a sun cycle. And yes, I keep hearing about global cooling that has began.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHY WHY OH GOD WHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY WHY OH GOD WHY   WHY WHY OH GOD WHY Empty

Back to top Go down

WHY WHY OH GOD WHY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coshocton :: POLITICS-
Jump to: