Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

where are all the people

Go down 
+3
CoshoctonTaxpayer
LEAD
madcow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

where are all the people Empty
PostSubject: where are all the people   where are all the people EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 11:49 am

What happen to everyone, seens days go by with noone posting? No Even the ones who set this up, seem never to post.
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: where are all the people   where are all the people EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:16 pm

We are still here but I have been busy here lately. But i still check in every day and by the views the threads get other people are still looking.
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: where are all the people   where are all the people EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:38 pm

I'm still here too, I have a lot going on right now so i haven't had time to get on and post.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: where are all the people   where are all the people EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 3:26 pm

I'm here. Just been busy.

I went slumming. I went to the other forum and found an interesting thread. The gay "marriage" thread. Someone is trying to explain to the morons what is wrong with gay "marriage" and is doing a nice job although I don't see why he/she bothers. If the people are intelligent enough to read then they should have heard about two other cities long ago that had no morals ..... Sodom and Gomorrah. Califronia is burning all over the state. But then this comes from my opinion and I'm a Christian not a pagan. Intolerant .... me? I guess so. Intolerant of obvious stupid ideas and decisions. Intolerant of gay pride parades. Intolerant of gay rights. Intolerant of not being able to be proud of who I am since I am white and hetrosexual. Equal rights? I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: where are all the people   where are all the people EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 4:49 pm

i dont see a problem with homosexuals or gay marriage. If two people find love with one another whether they are 2 men or 2 women or a man and a woman,it is nobodies business but theirs.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: where are all the people   where are all the people EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 6:40 pm

Lev 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

According to that I'm not the only one who frowns upon the lack of morals. Already some businesses give gay couple rights that heterosexual couples that are living together don't have. If they can have medical insurance for their significant other (without being "married") than why not have the same thing for people shacking-up that are straight? Why give that group special treatment? They have gay pride parades. I've never seen a heterosexual pride parade. That would be labeled as being homophobic. I guess the gays are heterophobic and thats okay.

And where does the line get drawn? Are we going to have animal and human "marriages"? That one is spelled out already also.

Lev 20:15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.

Lev 20:16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

The morals that God set down for us to follow are being destroyed. We might as well get rid of the ten commandments too. Kill your neighbor. They were nothing but a burden to society anyway. Steal if you want . Especially if you really like what your nieghbor has. People need basic rules to follow and when they stop following the basic rules ... we have scenes like South Africa. The further from God we turn ... the worse we become. He has given us so many chances to try and we keep slapping Him in the face.

It's looked down up on to say that you believe God's word but it's not looked down up on when you slap the people in the face that do believe. You can say bad things about Christians all you want and no one says anything. But dare to say that you disagree with gays having more rights than your friend that lives with his lady and you are considered evil. The people that just live together in heterosexuals relationships never force their life choice on people and demand anything but the groups that need to be justified and petted for their lifestyles are all over the news demanding rights.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: where are all the people   where are all the people EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 6:58 pm

Like I said on the other forum, just how far do we want to redefine our laws? I don't care what two people do behind closed doors, but when you want to change the law, than it's in my hands to care what two people do. They need to stop pushing there life style on me, and they need to keep it to themselves. They get upset, but if you want to change the law, they should not be surprised when they come under fire, from people like me who want to keep the laws that are now on the books.
I've been slumming also, only because it's so slow here.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: Culture War...........   where are all the people EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 7:22 pm

Pat Buchanan isn't the only one aware that there's a culture war going on for the heart and soul, the moral fabric of our nation. Those who would tear down 2,000 years of civilization are hopin we won't notice until after they've won, they're trying to frame this as a rights issue when it's a blatant power grab. Stick to your guns people. where are all the people 35110
Back to top Go down
FreeBird

PostSubject: Re: where are all the people   where are all the people EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 3:20 am

<< i dont see a problem with homosexuals or gay marriage. If two people find love with one another whether they are 2 men or 2 women or a man and a woman,it is nobodies business but theirs. >>

I agree completely.

But I know many people who deeply love their pets, just as ardently as any "normal" married couple love each other.

What about men who love their sheep?
Or women who love their dogs?

They too should be able to marry their loved ones.
It's nobody's business, or the government's, what goes on in someone's home or barn.

And why does it have to be just two of any species?

The heterosexuals have had a monopoly on marriage long enough.
All these restrictions we have are discriminatory.
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: where are all the people   where are all the people EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 4:01 am

i think it is absurd to believe anyone would try to marry an animal.That is just a cop out to run around the issue. It comes down to this...when judgement day comes they will have to answer to the big man.Nobody else will have a say in it.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: where are all the people   where are all the people EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 12:19 pm

I don't care what two, three, or four, or ten people, or two people and a sheep do, my issue is changing our laws. I don't think God will judge gays, any more than he will judge anyone. The wages of sin is death, I beleive by growing old and dying we pay for our sins. Besides I think gay people are born that way, a hormone problem I'm sure.

My reasons are totally patriotic, we are letting the government tear up our bill of rights and consisituion, we spy, torture, and go to war under lies, this may be the only law we have left, and...............

CAN'T WE KEEP JUST ONE LAW SECRED IS THIS COUNTRY!

Is this to much to ask for?

PS. won't be here the rest of the week, thought I would say that since I'm the one bitching about noone here. silent
Back to top Go down
FreeBird

PostSubject: Re: where are all the people   where are all the people EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:11 pm

CoshoctonTaxpayer wrote:
i think it is absurd to believe anyone would try to marry an animal.That is just a cop out to run around the issue. It comes down to this...when judgement day comes they will have to answer to the big man.Nobody else will have a say in it.

It used to be absurd to marry outside one's religion.

Then it was absurd to marry outside one's race.

Then it was absurd to marry the same gender.

Once you've opened the door to perversities like inter-racial marriage,
it's not a big jump to entertain inter-species marriage.

If God approves of a negro marrying a white woman,
I can't see that He would be too upset about a woman marrying a donkey.
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: where are all the people   where are all the people EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:19 pm

CoshoctonTaxpayer wrote:
i dont see a problem with homosexuals or gay marriage. If two people find love with one another whether they are 2 men or 2 women or a man and a woman,it is nobodies business but theirs.

liberalism is a mental Illness
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: if were going to scrap traditional morality........   where are all the people EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 2:51 pm

lrt's just go all the way and scrap the bill of rights and constitution, which was written for and could only govern a moral and religious people. What these people obviously need and yearn for is a tyrant to rule them with a rod of iron. At least a tyrant with some moral standards would provide for a pleasant society. Imprison the perverts for life in mental institutions, hang the lawyers and poiliticians, deport all the fuzzy-wuzzies, and bring back slavery and debtor's prison.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: where are all the people   where are all the people EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 3:08 pm

20 years ago would anyone of us have thought that a group of gays would be sueing to get the right to marry? Of course not .... it was an absurd thought. The unimaginable then is now happening. People just keep pushing the envelope. The idea of people and animals is absurd now but what about in five years? What people do behind their closed doors as consenting adults is none of anyones business. It's between them and God but when the courts have to take up time and taxpayer money in every state to decide how to deal with a "married" couple from California moving to their state and wanting to get divorced ... it becomes an issue we all have to deal with. It seems simple enough for the gays to live together, be happy and not have to change the laws in 50 states to accomodate a small portion of the population.
Back to top Go down
FreeBird

PostSubject: Re: where are all the people   where are all the people EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:02 pm

Marriage is not, and never has been, a "right".
It is a restricted privilege extended to persons who qualify to further the good of a society.
Marriage requires a LICENCE.

Hunting requires a LICENCE.
Along with the licence, comes restrictions. You can only shoot a doe, of a certain age, between specific dates, with specific weapons, etc.

A homo is like a person who wants to change the gender of the deer.
A pedophile is someone who want to change the age.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: Great point!   where are all the people EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:40 pm

FreeBird wrote:
Marriage is not, and never has been, a "right".
It is a restricted privilege extended to persons who qualify to further the good of a society.
Marriage requires a LICENCE.

Hunting requires a LICENCE.
Along with the licence, comes restrictions. You can only shoot a doe, of a certain age, between specific dates, with specific weapons, etc.

A homo is like a person who wants to change the gender of the deer.
A pedophile is someone who want to change the age.

That DOES make sense.
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: where are all the people   where are all the people EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 12:08 pm

In the beginning, God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve! affraid

Suspect And I'm not afraid to say it, but to me, the only good faggot is a dead faggot! where are all the people 505700 ... and I hate queers! But that is just my own opinion and my God given right to choose what I believe.

where are all the people 982533
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: where are all the people   where are all the people EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 1:34 pm

speedy911911911 wrote:
In the beginning, God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve! affraid

Suspect And I'm not afraid to say it, but to me, the only good faggot is a dead faggot! where are all the people 505700 ... and I hate queers! But that is just my own opinion and my God given right to choose what I believe.

where are all the people 982533

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers I agree with you totally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where are all the people   where are all the people Empty

Back to top Go down

where are all the people
Page 1 of 1