Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tribune Headlines

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LEAD

LEAD

The Tribune Headlines Empty
PostSubject: The Tribune Headlines   The Tribune Headlines EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 2:41 pm

3-16-08 Edition; Jumping Rope
3-17-08 Edition; Guitar Hero
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: The Tribune Headlines   The Tribune Headlines EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 3:10 pm

i just love how Len the super editor wont let any comments on his article. Its just a way of keeping people quite when he doesnt want to hear their opinion.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: The Tribune Headlines   The Tribune Headlines EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 7:17 pm

I don't mind local headlines, I'm sure it sells papers. But what I hate is there are no stories about the real world. They once had a story about how Coshocton's unemployment rate was dropping, come on.

I was surprise to see this story:
Poll: More believe govt. is secretive
I did like it.

I bet the posting on this will be spun into a weavers nightmare lol!

The Government is Good Rolling Eyes
Bush is good confused
It's all just a conspiracy Sleep
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: The Tribune Headlines   The Tribune Headlines EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 10:40 pm

Guitar Hero

Why is it: people who don't go to church worry about what goes on in church, and the people in church worry about what goes on outside the church?

If a church wants to have guitar hero for the teens, and the members are ok with it, why should I judge them. And on the other hand, if I want to go to the fox hole why should church members care? Makes no sense to me confused

Any ideals?
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: Snappy comeback Lead...........   The Tribune Headlines EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 9:41 pm

"Then don't call it a news paper call it a Community news letter"

Well met. Laughing In their heart of hearts, they know the Tribune has no buisiness masquerading as a newspaper. Working there must be the kiss of death for any aspiring journalist's career. It's a shame, back in the day some small papers were reknowned for having the courage to touch on issues the larger papers wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tribune Headlines   The Tribune Headlines Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tribune Headlines
Page 1 of 1