Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

play a game? RANT THREAD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
attack-cat

attack-cat

play a game?  RANT THREAD Empty
PostSubject: play a game? RANT THREAD   play a game?  RANT THREAD EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:04 pm

Lets play the stupid idea game. Or we could call it throw out all the traditions that some small group may find upsetting game. I'll start:

Lets make it legal for people to run around naked everywhere. And I mean everywhere. Church, grocery stores, schools ... after all if we leave out some place someone may get their feelings hurt. After all ... who is it hurting? Equal rights. If I want to be naked then I should be allowed to be naked. I might be the minority but I should have special rights. Come on now .... there is only a small percentage of people who would want to be naked in public. So lets change the laws for them. Shove that tradition of wearing pretty clothes to church on Sunday or getting dressed up for dinner with the inlaws right out the door! We don't need traditions!!!

Come on guys ... lets see who can come up with the oddest thing that could be tossed into the public spotlight and all of us have to contend with .... even though the minorities that are doing the action were happy twenty years ago with doing whatever on thier own land or with groups of their peers. Shocked Just because the general population disagrees with it ... what do they know? My little group says things need change and we have the lawyers earning their money to make it so!!!!

I quit now. Have fun with this everyone. A rant thread! Every forum needs one!
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: play a game? RANT THREAD   play a game?  RANT THREAD EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 12:37 am

I say get rid of women's right to vote.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: play a game? RANT THREAD   play a game?  RANT THREAD EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:44 am

That would be fine by me. No one could wonder if I was the one who cast the vote to elect the moron in office! Very Happy Actually I think you should have to be a property owner to vote on anything that has to do with raising property taxes. Only people with kids in public schools should pay for public schooling. If your kids is in private school or homeschooled you should be able to put your money in that form of education. If you're on welfare you should not be allowed to vote on raising funds for welfare programs. Although scrapping the current welfare state is high on my list of things that should be done. I don't think my style of voting rights would go over to well in the current age of "give me more money so I can sit on my butt and have more kids and YOU get to pay for their medical care and food" mentality. It seems like if an issue fails it just gets brought back up on the next ballot and the next ballot until it passes. Sheriffs departments and fire departments get money before bulding statues and planting flowers around town hall. Plant grass and make peopel doing community service care for it. And while we're at it: Stop all foreign aid freebies. Stop sending money to countries that the population is reproducing faster than rats on grain ship and giving aids to everyone they can grab and rape like its a great gift idea. Stop giving them money and let the ones that are infected die off. Lepor (sorry if its spelled wrong - its 5 am) colony idea. Give tax breaks to companies that keep jobs in the USA and tax the ones that outsource everything. Just my opinions of course.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: play a game? RANT THREAD   play a game?  RANT THREAD EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:59 pm

I say we pass a law to keep children from all public places. You have to be 18 to enter any public areas. So what do we have so far, nude adults, no children and women with no vote. Now if we can do something about barking dogs. I say all dogs will no longer be left outside on a chain to be left out in the cold and heat. My dog is with me 24/7, he goes with us everywhere. And he never barks, why because he is a happy camper. He has two beds, one in the bedroom and living room. What kind of life is it for a dog to be chain up, and alone? Also I say if you have a cold, you must stay home, I'm so sick of getting sick, because people spread their cold me to. No more going to school and work, if you are sick stay home in bed. I say women should be allowed to have many husbands, one to clean the house, one to do the outside work, one for home repairs, and one just to be my love slave, will maybe need two or more for that. LOL I wouldn't care about voting, would be to busy being the queen bee. And it would be good to be the queen. queen

but to the real world

What I really would like to see is the two border controlers be let free, like Glenn said last night something is fishy, as to why they will not free them.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: play a game? RANT THREAD   play a game?  RANT THREAD EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:48 pm

To be Queen would nice!!!

I wish they would let those two border agents go also. This is just ridiculus. Free them already!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: play a game? RANT THREAD   play a game?  RANT THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

play a game? RANT THREAD
Page 1 of 1