Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it...

Go down 
+4
madcow
attack-cat
CoshoctonTaxpayer
speedy911911911
8 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... Empty
PostSubject: I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it...   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 5:38 pm

Somebody on a Tribune thread under "Presidential Election 2008"said that Obama's wife looked like an orangatun.... an ape! did not go over well... called a racist etc... was taken out of context.

Then sombody started this thread... I'm laughing so hard at work I can't stand it!

http://www.coshoctontribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckForum&plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3a4138b16f-af17-42ea-975d-d319a4920d2aForum%3af6dc1674-6094-4cfe-bc33-c72ae55de267Discussion%3a07ba6dc1-fe48-4021-8cf7-6a4ce63ad956&plckCategoryCurrentPage=0

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it...   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 5:59 pm

already deleted when i went there.
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it...   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:52 pm

So much for fredom of speech...
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it...   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:05 pm

Len "The Deletinator" has been busy! Laughing
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it...   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:54 am

WOW, I went over for a peek, and read and read, they went from holy wars, to political wars, what a joke, as if it matters who wins, both are puppets for the NWO. They are fighting about who is or who is not getting paid to spin the party choice. I'm to worried about what is going on in Russia right now. If things keep up we may not be here to vote! You can't get any real news right now because of Obama's big party.

Too bad I missed that one about the wife, deleted. But the place is full of jokers that is for sure. With all the new names, you can't tell who is who. But I have a few ideas.
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it...   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:02 am

"WOW, I went over for a peek, and read and read, they went from holy wars, to political wars, what a joke, as if it matters who wins, both are puppets for the NWO. They are fighting about who is or who is not getting paid to spin the party choice. I'm to worried about what is going on in Russia right now. If things keep up we may not be here to vote! You can't get any real news right now because of Obama's big party." Madcow

Just the top part of the Tribune forum is the old local Tribune posters... same old lame bunch. Sleep They are lucky to get one or two posts there a day. The bottom section of the forum threads is statewide, all Gannet newspaper posters from all over the state. There is non stop posting there. I find that part a bit interesting... in a way... if not humerous.

The part I like, if you read enough of the Tribune only topics, you can get a pretty good idea of who all of our "favorite" old posters were... remember how you could not express a view without them all ganging up on you?

Well... after you figure out who they are... then go to the bottom part of the forum that is opened up to the entire state to post... they don't fare so well there! 3 or 4 against the world! LOL They get beat up against the many posters there pretty bad! They are the ones who get ganged up on now. I really love it when one of our old favorites trys to put someone in his place there! I don't think many there care for the 3 or 4 we all loved so much! LOL It is pretty humerous to see where they try to use there old tactics there when there is so many to gang up on THEM and bash them the way they used to do on everyone else on the old Tribune forum. They don't stand a chance! Is like watching a wee mouse trying to stop a mack truck. They just can't compete! LOL

Check out topic "Anything Ohio" then go to "Illegal Drug Use In Ohio" for an entertaing read...
Midnight gets her ASS handed to her! Wow! Now how does that feel to get ganged up on for expressing yuour views and Im' always right your wrong attitude! Get 'm stupid!
LOL

Link:
http://www.coshoctontribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckForum&plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3a4138b16f-af17-42ea-975d-d319a4920d2aForum%3a0e78beff-6b42-4bbf-855f-c0c8d73002d8Discussion%3afba68328-a562-4b63-b241-d6ae8edcdfac&plckCategoryCurrentPage=0

Enjoy.
lol!

However, in the top half of the Tribune forum that is Coshocton posters only mostly... they are lucky to get one or two posts a day... and when somebody does post something there... anything at all... they pounce on them like a pack of starving dogs. Sometimes they ave to wait several days to get the chance because of very little activity there... which is their own fault because of their own doing. Same old crap there. Once in a while though you can't help but to throw them a bone just to see them bitch. ATM is still arguing with them about that stupid bear. You just can't argue with stupidity... they are always right and we are always wrong. LOL Don't give up... Give 'em hell ATM! They need the exictement... and is entertaing for the rest of us. Throw some more gas on that fire! LOL Maybe we all should pitch in on that one and give him a hand... gang up on them. Smile
I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... 982533
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it...   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:29 pm

The best part, is how they all HATE LYNN. She should give up, I'm enjoying the attacks that are launch at her. Makes for some good laughs. Paid change agents. don't you just love them!

I tried to get back in to join the fight lol, but I can't seem to log in. I guess I have been ban. LOL Not sure if I want to do all the works to get another email address and sign back in.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: Midnight's a joke.............   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:00 pm

midnight's lost so many verbal exchanges over there that he/she/it? is pretty much immune to being made a fool of anymore. It's just an "old familiar feeling". Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: Just Terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:34 pm

speedy911911911 wrote:
Somebody on a Tribune thread under "Presidential Election 2008"said that Obama's wife looked like an orangatun.... an ape! did not go over well... called a racist etc... was taken out of context.

lol!

Michelle Obama.........an ape? How insensitive.........this sort of thing has no place in our modern multi-cultural people's paradise! Why, the what kind of monster could do such a thing!?!?!?

I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... Michelleobamazira

I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... Michellezira3-Change

I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... Michape
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it...   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:13 pm

Funny, I would love to see this posted next door!
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it...   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:12 pm

madcow wrote:

I bet it would last no longer than three minutes. Just long enough for someone to phone Len!
Back to top Go down
easyrider

easyrider

PostSubject: Re: I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it...   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:09 pm

Laughing OMG
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it...   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 2:57 am

That is freakin hillarious!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
rick1215

PostSubject: Re: I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it...   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 7:54 pm

Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it...   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:23 pm

Taking a chance of getting banned next door... (who gives a crap anway lol)
I posted a link to this entire page... and after 2 days it is till there.

http://www.coshoctontribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckForum&plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3a4138b16f-af17-42ea-975d-d319a4920d2aForum%3af6dc1674-6094-4cfe-bc33-c72ae55de267Discussion%3abf9db290-da76-48b8-9714-bce1d3a002ea&plckCategoryCurrentPage=0

lol!
Back to top Go down
Uncle_Ruckus

Uncle_Ruckus

PostSubject: Done..........   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 9:27 pm

madcow wrote:

I just granted your wish. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uncle_Ruckus

Uncle_Ruckus

PostSubject: Missed it   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:43 pm

O.k., if you ain't been over to the tribune forum in the last hour you've missed my post. Yep, it took those racist bastards a whole hour to decide they didn't like me gettin uppity and telling them things they didn't know. They wiped out the whole thread!!!!!!!!!!1

The good news is ol' Uncle Ruckus knows their game, he knows what to expect from them and saved the thread to a file on the computer and so can post it here for anyone who missed it over there!

Politicians who look like monkeys.............
posted at 8/30/2008 8:16 PM EDT on coshoctontribune.com

Uncle_Ruckus
First post: 8/30/2008
Last post: 8/30/2008
Total posts: 5 I was much amused here recently by all the stink generated over someone's comparing Michelle Obama to a monkey. It wasn't that long ago a bunch of folks got all bent out of shape over those "Curius Obama" t-shirts that were being sold in Georgia. Well, guess what...........white politicians get compared to monkeys too. I give you exhibit A;

I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... Bushwitch

Now, why is it that no one cares if a white man gets compared to a monkey, but a black man or woman gets compared to a monkey and the world come to an end? Help me out here...........give a brotha a break..........is there something freudian going on here?

Anyhow, since none of you good white folks will say it, I will, Michelle Obama does look like a monkey. Maybe if y'all were a little less racist you'd be able to laugh at pictures like tthis;

I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... Michelleobamazira

I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... Michape

New post Reply to this post Report Abuse Edit post
You Have Hidden scrooge's Posts Show Posts

Re: Politicians who look like monkeys.............
posted at 8/30/2008 8:25 PM EDT on coshoctontribune.com

scrooge
First post: 5/8/2008
Total posts: 964
Replying to:

I was much amused here recently by all the stink generated over someone's comparing Michelle Obama to a monkey. It wasn't that long ago a bunch of folks got all bent out of shape over those "Curius Obama" t-shirts that were being sold in Georgia. Well, guess what...........white politicians get compared to monkeys too. I give you exhibit A; Now, why is it that no one cares if a white man gets compared to a monkey, but a black man or woman gets compared to a monkey and the world come to an end? Help me out here...........give a brotha a break..........is there something freudian going on here? Anyhow, since none of you good white folks will say it, I will, Michelle Obama does look like a monkey. Maybe if y'all were a little less racist you'd be able to laugh at pictures like tthis;
Posted by Uncle_Ruckus

O.K. Third time dumb, or whatever you are. You may change your size of the posts, but your racism is still as big as ever. Tick, tock, tick, tock.

This post will self destruct in thirty minutes.

New post Reply to this post Report Abuse Hide posts from this user
You Have Hidden drinknkoolaid's Posts Show Posts

posted at 8/30/2008 8:33 PM EDT on mansfieldnewsjournal.com

drinknkoolaid
First post: 5/6/2008
Total posts: 261
Replying to:

I was much amused here recently by all the stink generated over someone's comparing Michelle Obama to a monkey. It wasn't that long ago a bunch of folks got all bent out of shape over those "Curius Obama" t-shirts that were being sold in Georgia. Well, guess what...........white politicians get compared to monkeys too. I give you exhibit A; Now, why is it that no one cares if a white man gets compared to a monkey, but a black man or woman gets compared to a monkey and the world come to an end? Help me out here...........give a brotha a break..........is there something freudian going on here? Anyhow, since none of you good white folks will say it, I will, Michelle Obama does look like a monkey. Maybe if y'all were a little less racist you'd be able to laugh at pictures like tthis;
Posted by Uncle_Ruckus

a douchbag by any other name is still a douchbag. I'm sure your tenure is short lived. hahahahaha

You Have Hidden Uncle_Ruckus's Posts Show Posts

posted at 8/30/2008 8:33 PM EDT on coshoctontribune.com

Uncle_Ruckus
Total posts: 5
Replying to:

O.K. Third time dumb, or whatever you are. You may change your size of the posts, but your racism is still as big as ever. Tick, tock, tick, tock.This post will self destruct in thirty minutes.
Posted by scrooge

Maybe one of y'all would explain to me why all the nuts on this forum use a cartoon purple dog for an avatar.

New post Reply to this post Report Abuse Edit post Delete post

posted at 8/30/2008 8:38 PM EDT on coshoctontribune.com

Uncle_Ruckus
Total posts: 5
Replying to:

a douchbag by any other name is still a douchbag.
Posted by drinknkoolaid

Don't be bringing your mama into this discussion boy.By the way, if you had spelled her name right, there is an "e" comes after the "h", the site filter would have tagged you.

You Have Hidden scrooge's Posts Show Posts

Swing and dismissed
posted at 8/30/2008 8:38 PM EDT on coshoctontribune.com

scrooge
First post: 5/8/2008
Total posts: 964 I like dogs, and I believe that is strike two for you. One more and you're out.

You Have Hidden citizenkane00's Posts Show Posts

posted at 8/30/2008 8:42 PM EDT on coshoctontribune.com

citizenkane00
First post: 8/20/2008
Total posts: 164
Replying to:

Don't be bringing your mama into this discussion boy.By the way, if you had spelled her name right, there is an "e" comes after the "h", the site filter would have tagged you.
Posted by Uncle_Ruckus

Boondocks!

considering your name, I'm hoping I'm right in assuming you are mocking ignorant racists.

You Have Hidden drinknkoolaid's Posts Show Posts

posted at 8/30/2008 8:47 PM EDT on mansfieldnewsjournal.com

drinknkoolaid
First post: 5/6/2008
Total posts: 261
Replying to:

Posted by Uncle_Ruckus

Ummm......

Your racist drivel is hilarious.. My momma is WAYYYYYYY too good fou you. hahahaha

posted at 8/30/2008 8:49 PM EDT on coshoctontribune.com

Uncle_Ruckus
Total posts: 5 Replying to:
Ummm......Your racist drivel is hilarious.. My momma is WAYYYYYYY too good fou you. hahahaha
Posted by drinknkoolaid

I don't think your mama minded at all.

posted at 8/30/2008 8:54 PM EDT on coshoctontribune.com

Uncle_Ruckus
Total posts: 5 Replying to:

Boondocks! considering your name, I'm hoping I'm right in assuming you are mocking ignorant racists.
Posted by citizenkane00

Look at my first post..........look at it hard. If a famous person, politician, celebrity, or politician's wife looks like a monkey, someone out there is going to compare them to a monkey. White,black, purple dog or whatever. I showed two examples of this........one white and one black. What more do I have to do to make my point here? The real racists are the ones pretending so hard not to be racist and kicking up a fit over comparing a black man or woman to a monkey.I believe the ones who are moaning the loudest are the ones who really believe we all look like monkeys.
Back to top Go down
Uncle_Ruckus

Uncle_Ruckus

PostSubject: Say what?   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:10 pm

I'll say it again, for anyone who missed it the first time. The reason they wiped my post over there is because they don't like no uppity nigga telling them something they didn't know.........or wanted to pretend they didn't know. Kinda hard to keep pretending with a nigga in your face telling you the truth ain't it?
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it...   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:06 am

Uncle Ruckus .... you caused a ruckus over there! affraid Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Uncle_Ruckus

Uncle_Ruckus

PostSubject: Did it again.............   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:40 pm

I made a post over at the tribune and told the truth about how I couldn't say anything that those racist peckerwoods "scrooge" and "drinknkoolaid" were'nt all over me like white on rice. Well, that post got deleted too. I have come to believe that Len guy over there is a racist peckerwood too or this wouldn't be happening.

To tell the truth, I don't have a problem with racists. Yes, you heard me. Truth is, I can understand why a lot of whites don't care to be around blacks...........I don't really care to be around other blacks. What I don't like though, is a bunch of peckerwoods pretending to like blacks to make themselves seem like big humanitarians when they really don't care for blacks. If everyone was honest about how they felt, blacks might have to take a good hard look at themselves and change their behavior since they wouldn't have a bunch of hypocrites making excuses for them anymore.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it...   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:00 am

That's the way they are over the Uncle Ruckus. They like to do the namecalling. They are very immature. And you broke the cardinal rule when you said that maybe they were a little racist. Just give them some koolaid to drink and make sure they have a nice nap and they will be happy. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: hear's a beaut..........   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 10:48 pm

must be related........... Laughing

I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... ObamaChimp1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it...   I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it...
Page 1 of 1