Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many people work outside the city but live here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grooveykindoflove

grooveykindoflove

How many people work outside the city but live here? Empty
PostSubject: How many people work outside the city but live here?   How many people work outside the city but live here? EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 4:32 pm

Coshocton Income Tax

Be aware that once again the City Council is discussing legislation of a decrease in the allowance of credit from taxes paid to other cities when you leave here. Therefore you will be paying half of what you are paying elsewhere to Coshocton plus wherever you work (their tax rate). How many people work outside the city but live here? 141188

You will only receive credit for half of what you pay to other cities where now you receive full credit up to the 1.5%.

Motivation is to increase the income of the city, then why are we still spending.

Is our city in a deficit? Shocked

Should we keep paying for lack of experience and bad decisions that the administration makes?
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: tax'n spend..........   How many people work outside the city but live here? EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 4:36 pm

The wife and I saw which way the wind was blowing which is why we decided to LEAVE Coshocton several years ago. We did not even CONSIDER anything within the city limits when we were looking for a new place to live. Get out people, just leaving will be like getting a 1.5% payraise right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
grooveykindoflove

grooveykindoflove

PostSubject: Did the city hire an idiot   How many people work outside the city but live here? EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 11:50 pm

Did the city hire an idiot when they hired the new tax administrator? He does not know what he is doing, so he thinks he will go to H&R block and they will teach him. Wrong, the class he signed up for....lol know get this....is a class to work for them....lol... So now the city has paid him to take this class and he has to repay them. I am sorry but with the state of our country today and everything going on in our little world of Crowtown....WOW is all I can say to that.

scratch

lol! I wonder if H&R will refund his money or if it is going to be a total wash and learning experience for him. At least he learned something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many people work outside the city but live here?   How many people work outside the city but live here? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many people work outside the city but live here?
Page 1 of 1