Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who can we vote for?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

Who can we vote for? Empty
PostSubject: Who can we vote for?   Who can we vote for? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 3:04 pm

I heard Ron Paul is off the ticket, now what?
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Who can we vote for?   Who can we vote for? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 3:53 pm

Keep your vehicle gas tanks full, stock up on bread making supplies, seeds to plant next year, canning supplies, rice and beans, dehydrated milk, peanut butter and other items with a long shelf life that you and your family will eat. Its going to get bad.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Who can we vote for?   Who can we vote for? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:48 pm

Funny but for the first time in 20 years I have been canning. And been making homemade bread in my machine. I have a recipe to make homemade bread mix for my machine. Where is the best place to buy a large bag of flour? I have a box of powered milk, and jars of PB. I think they will use food as a weapon. Come to the family camps if you need food.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Who can we vote for?   Who can we vote for? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 5:55 pm

If you buy in bulk remember that you have to repack it small packs or it will go bad after you open it. Like 50 pound bags of flour into 5 pound bags made with a vac pack sealer like you can get at Walmart. Honeyvillegrain has large amounts of flour and stuff. They are good to deal with. I've bought from them before and if you get on their email list you get the online deals! And we have America's Harvest just up the road here in Coshocton. They are very nice. http://www.americasharvest.biz/ She can probably get you large amounts if you ask her. They have quality stuff!

Don't rely on food camps. You may have trouble getting to them. Bandits. You never know what things will be like. Have at least a weeks worth of food and water, a sanitation plan for if there is no power (porta potty ), and warm blankets ready for this winter. Winter is coming fast. I'd try for more than a weeks worth of food. Just buy a couple of extra cans of what you use all the time when you go to the store. It''ll stack up fast. Just use the older cans first and keep it rotated. And if you don't have a gun now ... I'd get one. Better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it. And if its food you use all the time it will not go to waste. Also some Tang or something to make water more tasty. Plain water can get dull! And pick up any books you might need ... how to books are great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who can we vote for?   Who can we vote for? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who can we vote for?
Page 1 of 1