Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Running the score up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LEAD

LEAD

Running the score up Empty
PostSubject: Running the score up   Running the score up EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 11:32 am

Was it necessary to run the score up against Meadowbrook I understand you still have to play but when they were up by 3 TD'S and still go for 2 points instead of the PA it just seems like a little overkill to me. I understand that they have to feel good about them selves because we all know when they get out of the regular season and play a true power house well we all know what is going to happen. So I ask you why even bother having a football team? Is it just so we can raise our hands in the air and say woot woot we made the playoff's but .......................................you fill in the blank.
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

Running the score up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running the score up   Running the score up EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:09 pm

They do not know how to kick a point after attempt. They do not teach it, practice it, nor care about it. Have you ever witnessed their pathetic kicking game? I guess it is much easier to go for two than to teach that part of the game. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911

Running the score up
Page 1 of 1