Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AP: Majority of whites view blacks as unfriendly and bad neighbors.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

AP: Majority of whites view blacks as unfriendly and bad neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: AP: Majority of whites view blacks as unfriendly and bad neighbors.   AP: Majority of whites view blacks as unfriendly and bad neighbors. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 10:54 pm

CofCC.org News Team

(by Kyle Rogers, exclusive to CofCC.org)

A new poll conducted by AP & Yahoo purports to show that if Obama loses the election, it will be the fault of “racism.” No mention however, that blacks voted for Obama in the primaries by over 95%. If McCain loses, will anyone say it is because of anti-white “racism” on the part of blacks?

However some interesting survey data came out of the study, however it is unclear how the data was actually collected.

Whites who describe blacks as “friendly.” Fewer than 25% of white Independants said they would describe blacks as “friendly.” However, fewer than 40% of white Democrats said they would either.

When asked if they would describe blacks as “good neighbors,” only about 35% of white Democrats said they would! All other whites were at lower levels.

Asked if they would described blacks as “smart at everyday things,” even fewer said yes. Only 30% of white Democrats said they would and white Independents are at 20%.

Asked if they would describe blacks as “smart in school,” and it’s lower still. Only about 25% of white Democrats and 17% of white Republicans.

Asked if they would describe blacks as “law abiding,” and still lower. Only about 24% and 14% respectively.

However, if we are to believe that the data is accurate. White people as a whole recoiled at the idea of assigning negative attributes to blacks. When asked if they would describe blacks as “lazy,” “violent,” ect, very few whites did. This would seem to confirm other studies that whites in general do not like to say bad things about other groups of people and are the most altruistic in every study.

While 19% of all whites (probably ones in Idaho and Vermont) said they viewed blacks as “law abiding,” only 20% of whites said they see blacks as “violent.” So the question is what the heck do the other 61% of whites think?

Well, this mimics a study done that used brain waves to determined people’s true attitudes towards blacks. White test subjects would answer questions about race and typically say that they like black, everyone is equal, ect. Then, when shown alternating photographs of people of different races, their brain chemistry indicated a deep seated fear and anxiety response to pictures of black males.

Whites in the study, who identified themselves as Democrats, were proven to be the most hypocritical in the study. They gave survey answer that were the most opposite of what their brain chemistry suggested.

So white attitudes towards blacks are somewhat hard to gauge, because whites in general recoil from saying anything bad about them even when they strongly believe it.

I don’t believe in being afraid to speak your mind. So I will come out and say it. I believe that black people are “violent.” They are 9 times more likely to commit felony murder than whites. They commit over half of all felony murders in the US, even though they only make up 13% of the population. The ratio at which blacks are more violent than whites is equal to the ratio that men are more violent than women.
http://cofcc.org/
Back to top Go down
Imperator

PostSubject: Re: AP: Majority of whites view blacks as unfriendly and bad neighbors.   AP: Majority of whites view blacks as unfriendly and bad neighbors. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 5:36 am

I'd be interested in seeing the results of a similar survey asking blacks word association questions about whites.
I doubt it would be very flattering either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zaltcorp.com (under construction)
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: Likely not............   AP: Majority of whites view blacks as unfriendly and bad neighbors. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:19 pm

Imperator wrote:
I'd be interested in seeing the results of a similar survey asking blacks word association questions about whites.
I doubt it would be very flattering either.

They likely wouldn't..........not that I'd be bothered one way or the other. It's human nature.

judging from the numbers in "The Color of Crime" report, I get the impression we're not well liked. The Cultural Marxists who've suborned our schools and institutions of "higher" learning have done such a fine job of bad mouthing whites that there is no shortage of self-hating whites in this country.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AP: Majority of whites view blacks as unfriendly and bad neighbors.   AP: Majority of whites view blacks as unfriendly and bad neighbors. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1