Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Obama Born in Kenya?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LEAD

LEAD

Obama Born in Kenya? Empty
PostSubject: Obama Born in Kenya?   Obama Born in Kenya? EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 2:19 pm

I wonder if this will be picked up by the drive by media?

Pennsylvania Democrat Philip J. Berg, who filed a lawsuit demanding Sen. Barack Obama present proof of his American citizenship, now says that by failing to respond Obama has legally "admitted" to the lawsuit's accusations, including the charge that the Democratic candidate was born in Mombosa, Kenya.

As WND reported, Berg filed suit in U.S. District Court in August, alleging Obama is not a natural-born citizen and is thus ineligible to serve as president of the United States. Though Obama has posted an image of a Hawaii birth certificate online, Berg demands that the court verify the original document, which the Obama campaign has not provided.

Now Berg cites Rule 36 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, which states that unless the accused party provides written answer or objection to charges within 30 days, the accused legally admits the matter.

Rest of story here
http://obamacrimes.com/
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Obama Born in Kenya?   Obama Born in Kenya? EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:41 pm

He wasn't born .... he was hatched. The rare "flying wait I'll change my mind in a moment lying bs bird". He'll destroy our country. Tax us to death and get us attacked by someone. NoBama .... vote American instead! Anyone but Obama. We can't afford him.
Back to top Go down
emergency

PostSubject: Re: Obama Born in Kenya?   Obama Born in Kenya? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 12:10 pm

How true. Has anyone been watching the news regarding, voter registration, for those that have not registrered or voting early? Amazing how people of color are coming out in.
multitudes.......Now tell me there is not a racial thing, voting for the color and not the man.....It'a a pity or should I say down right stupid how the media has hiped Obama......the man is a muslim decent.........have they forgot to what the muslims did on Sept 11, 2001 to the USA.............osama /obama....way to close for me.

The man is a fraud..........just like a muslim against the USA.......
yep I agree he was probably hatched........

to be even considered a presidential candidate, one should have some military background, and have been in the military USA, if only a short time.......
have been in a political office at least over 5 years
no radical ties to anything........

geez ole Joy Pagett has more political experience that Obama..........and that's scarrey

here's a story........way back when in a coshocton county high school a black student was voted class president. Why because he was the only black student in the class, and it was done to keep someone else from getting the position. Granted the black student was a nice person. But was also in trouble at times, was lucky to be passing.and had no idea of being a class officer......despite the ones of us who were smart enough to see the plan, were out voted and the black student was elected......well it was the worse class year ever and our class was a laughing stock........Just goes to show how a color and a political plight can ruin so much.........Needless to say I was so embarrassed to say I was part of that class......so I hung out with my friends in another county just to stay away......so guess I'll pack up and stay in Canada the next 4-8 years if this election goes to the muslim........Just think what other countries will think.they kill and bomb them, then they elected one of them to the highest office in the country.....
Back to top Go down
papa

papa

PostSubject: Re: Obama Born in Kenya?   Obama Born in Kenya? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:32 pm

attack-cat wrote:
He wasn't born .... he was hatched. The rare "flying wait I'll change my mind in a moment lying bs bird". He'll destroy our country. Tax us to death and get us attacked by someone. NoBama .... vote American instead! Anyone but Obama. We can't afford him.

I wish not to argue with you at all, but I sure as hell cant afford Bush either , not sure why everyone thinks McCain is so great. He is just gonna continue on the path were on now.(which I cannot afford) Looking at my paycheck every two weeks, compared to ......oh say about 8-9 years ago , there are ALOT more taxes on there now than ever. I looked at my pay stubs from several years ago( i save everything)....... I seem to be going backwards, and I work all the f***ing time!!!!!

Again before you bash me all to hell I never said I was for Obama either. You know you can write in who ever you want. You dont have to vote for either one of these Idiots. Sure if you write in someone else's name more than likely your vote wont count for shit. But at least I can say you can't blame me for the mess......( nah .....j/k). Jokes aside, Everyone has to vote the way they feel will benefit them the best. I don't see anyone of these guys, or anyone for that matter making my life any better.

Its a dog eat dog world, as they say. United we stand? WOW..... remember when that really was true? I hope I did not piss anyone off, not my intentions. You don't need me to tell ya this is one screwed up mess we (Americans) have here. Sad thing is ,we have no-one to blame, but ourselves(IMO). Neither one of these guys is gonna " save the world. "

PEACE ALL and GOD BLESS.........
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: Obama Born in Kenya?   Obama Born in Kenya? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:35 pm

"Its a dog eat dog world, as they say. United we stand? WOW..... remember when that really was true? I hope I did not piss anyone off, not my intentions. You don't need me to tell ya this is one screwed up mess we (Americans) have here. Sad thing is ,we have no-one to blame, but ourselves(IMO). Neither one of these guys is gonna " save the world. "

How true that statement is
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Obama Born in Kenya?   Obama Born in Kenya? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 2:09 pm

You're right Papa. We can't afford either one of the ones runing right now. How out of all the millions of people in the USA did those two ever get on the ticket? We're in deep water and sailing on the Titanic.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Obama Born in Kenya?   Obama Born in Kenya? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:14 pm

Wait to see the cost of the life boats they will be sending to save us! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama Born in Kenya?   Obama Born in Kenya? Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama Born in Kenya?
Page 1 of 1