Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

thomas' restaurant

Go down 
+2
PuppyLove
nsaids_nurse420
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nsaids_nurse420

thomas' restaurant Empty
PostSubject: thomas' restaurant   thomas' restaurant EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:41 pm

i have enjoyed eating at thomas' restaurant in the past, but just had a bad experience. the food has always been good, but the service is always sub-par. there were 4 of us eating. 3 of us ordered sodas. the waitress asked us if we would like a refill. we ended up getting 1 refill each. we were charged 9 bucks for drinks between the 3 of us. the waitress never offered to let us know that refills were extra. i did ask her about it and immediately, she was cold and stated, "you are charged for each drink you get". i wish she would have let us know. last time we ate there, i had a refill and wasn't charged. i don't understand why they're doing this now. i figure that people will realize when they get their bill, like we did. i hope others speak up when this happens to them. i don't remember reading on the menu about no free refills. i won't be patronizing thomas' in the near future.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove

PuppyLove

thomas' restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: thomas' restaurant   thomas' restaurant EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:04 am

Wow!! That's messed up. But then again most food joints in Coshocton are! I wonder if your server would have had a different attitude if you told her that the refills were on her...meaning no tip? I hate places that try to run up the bill because they only want to pay their workers 3-4 bucks an hour and expect patrons to tip 15-20 percent of an over inflated bill. Restaurant owners are scammers. I doubt there's an honest one in the entire town.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

thomas' restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: thomas' restaurant   thomas' restaurant EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:39 am

Thanks for the warnign about them! I have never been there but I won't be going either.
Back to top Go down
easyrider

easyrider

thomas' restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: thomas' restaurant   thomas' restaurant EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:04 pm

Sorry to hear about your problems at Thomas'..I like the place..have never had a problem there,,but that's not saying I won't...So we'll see if the service gets better after your complaint..Customers need to be taken care of..
Back to top Go down
Ohio madman

thomas' restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: thomas' restaurant   thomas' restaurant EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 3:20 am

I've never eaten at Thomas'. I saw a menu and about had a heart attack when I saw the prices. Much higher than I want to pay for a meal.
Back to top Go down
MissCyainide

MissCyainide

thomas' restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: thomas' restaurant   thomas' restaurant EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:24 pm

fast food is way better and way cheaper!
Back to top Go down
Ohio madman

thomas' restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: thomas' restaurant   thomas' restaurant EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:17 pm

MissCyainide wrote:
fast food is way better and way cheaper!
Oh, lordy, Miss C-you're gonna have the food nazis after you for that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

thomas' restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: thomas' restaurant   thomas' restaurant Empty

Back to top Go down

thomas' restaurant
Page 1 of 1