Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone okay after the storm?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
attack-cat

attack-cat

Everyone okay after the storm? Empty
PostSubject: Everyone okay after the storm?   Everyone okay after the storm? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:22 am

Lets hear from everyone, make sure everyone is okay and compare damages! So far we have some rain gutter down, piece of the barn roof on the ground (small skylight for one stall for the goats) and numerous trees broken or down. Not bad though. cheers
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: Everyone okay after the storm?   Everyone okay after the storm? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:42 pm

no damage here
Back to top Go down
papa

papa

PostSubject: Re: Everyone okay after the storm?   Everyone okay after the storm? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:50 pm

We had minor damage to the house, and the power was out , of course....... Mad . But I got the house fixed the other day and I have a generator. The power was back on thursday night about 12:00 midnight.
Back to top Go down
MissCyainide

MissCyainide

PostSubject: Re: Everyone okay after the storm?   Everyone okay after the storm? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:28 pm

nothing here power went out for a sec thats all
Back to top Go down
papa

papa

PostSubject: Re: Everyone okay after the storm?   Everyone okay after the storm? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:31 pm

our power always goes out, and AEP sucks ass at getting it back on. WE are not high priority they told me one time. I told them then paying your bill is not high priority to me........bitches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone okay after the storm?   Everyone okay after the storm? Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone okay after the storm?
Page 1 of 1