Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To: The Guy Who Mugged Me in Downtown, Savannah , GA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nazgul

Nazgul

To: The Guy Who Mugged Me in Downtown, Savannah , GA Empty
PostSubject: To: The Guy Who Mugged Me in Downtown, Savannah , GA   To: The Guy Who Mugged Me in Downtown, Savannah , GA EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:12 pm

My thanks to Freebird for turning me onto this ad. ~Nazgul

Ad from Craig's List

I was the white guy with the black Burrberry jacket that you demanded I hand over shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend. You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings. I hope you somehow come across this message. I'd like to apologize.
I didn't expect you to crap your pants when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket. Truth is, I was wearing the jacket for a reason that evening, and it wasn't that cold outside. You see, my girlfriend had just bought me that Kimber 1911 .45 ACP pistol for Christmas, and we had just picked up a shoulder holster for it that evening. Beautiful pistol, eh? It's a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head, isn't it?

I know it probably wasn't a great deal of fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with that brown sludge flopping about in your pants. I'm sure it was even worse since you also ended up leaving your shoes, cellphone, and wallet with me. I couldn't have you calling up any of your buddies to come help you try to mug us again. I took the liberty of calling your mother, or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, and explaining to her your situation. I also bought myself some gas on your card. I gave your shoes to one of the homeless guys over by Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all of the cash in your wallet, then I threw the wallet itself in a dumpster.

I called a bunch of phone sex numbers from your cell. They'll be on your bill in case you'd like to know which ones. Alltel recently shut down the line, and I've only had the phone for a little over a day now, so I don't know what's going on with that.I hope they haven't permanently cut off your service. I was about to make some threatening phone calls to the DA's office with it. Oh well.

So, about your pants; I know that I was a little rough on you when you did this whole attempted mugging thing, so I'd like to make it up to you. I'm sure you've already washed your pants, so I'd like to help you out. I'd like to reimburse you for the detergent you used on the pants. What brand did you use, and was it liquid or powder? I'd also like to apologize for not killing you and instead making you walk back home humiliated. I'm hoping that you'll reconsider your choice of path in life. Next time you might not be so lucky. If you read this message, email me and we'll do lunch and laundry.
Peace! - Chuck
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: To: The Guy Who Mugged Me in Downtown, Savannah , GA   To: The Guy Who Mugged Me in Downtown, Savannah , GA EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:21 pm

that is awesome
Back to top Go down
Nazgul

Nazgul

PostSubject: Yep...........   To: The Guy Who Mugged Me in Downtown, Savannah , GA EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:38 pm

CoshoctonTaxpayer wrote:
that is awesome

It cracked me up as well..................it was just too good to keep to myself.

On a serious note, if someone is that close to you with a knife in a situation like that don't give them a chance to cut you. A knife is a deadly weapon. We all had to watch a film in police academy(no, I'm not currently a cop) which showed the graphic results of knife attacks.......deep red gaping wounds and flaps of skin hanging like latex. If you have an oportunity to avoid getting maimed or killed like that then drop the hammer on them.

Generally speaking, you must be in fear for your own life of for the life of another before you may legally employ deadly force. Also, Ohio's new version of the "castle doctrine" provides that you shall be presumed by law to be in fear for your life if confronted by a home invader or carjacker. I would say that a guy standing a few feet away brandishing a knife and trying to rob you would fit the criteria.
Back to top Go down
easyrider

easyrider

PostSubject: Re: To: The Guy Who Mugged Me in Downtown, Savannah , GA   To: The Guy Who Mugged Me in Downtown, Savannah , GA EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:19 pm

Laughing fuckin awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To: The Guy Who Mugged Me in Downtown, Savannah , GA   To: The Guy Who Mugged Me in Downtown, Savannah , GA Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1