Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coshocton's Wish List from the Federal stimulus Bill

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LEAD

LEAD

Coshocton's Wish List from the Federal stimulus Bill Empty
PostSubject: Coshocton's Wish List from the Federal stimulus Bill   Coshocton's Wish List from the Federal stimulus Bill EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:39 pm

I mean you really have to sit back and laugh when you see some the of the request these local leaders want. Here is just some of the junk

Airport Fencing for Homeland Security Coshocton Richard Downing Airport $480,000

Airport Runway Extension Coshocton Richard Downing Airport $650,000

Coshocton County Criminal Justice Center Coshocton Port Authority $16,800,000

Papermill Road industrial park site readiness Coshocton Port Authority $615,000

Here is the link

http://www.cleveland.com/datacentral/index.ssf/2009/02/ohio_has_received_billions_in.html?appSession=225152855116464
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Coshocton's Wish List from the Federal stimulus Bill   Coshocton's Wish List from the Federal stimulus Bill EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:11 pm

I'm disappointed. I didn't see the money for pulling politicians heads out of their butts or their feet out of their mouths. Suspect They should just call the bailout what it really is --- PORK PORK PORK
Back to top Go down
grooveykindoflove

grooveykindoflove

PostSubject: Re: Coshocton's Wish List from the Federal stimulus Bill   Coshocton's Wish List from the Federal stimulus Bill EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:24 pm

I have to laugh at the spelling, if you can not spell what it is you want money for should you get money for it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coshocton's Wish List from the Federal stimulus Bill   Coshocton's Wish List from the Federal stimulus Bill Empty

Back to top Go down

Coshocton's Wish List from the Federal stimulus Bill
Page 1 of 1