Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important email we received

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
attack-cat

attack-cat

Important email we received Empty
PostSubject: Important email we received   Important email we received EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:53 pm

I got this email and I think it is worth sharing.

Only Glenn Beck is reporting this in the "mainstream media". Yesterday, the Federal Reserve "bought"/printed one trillion dollars' of our debt (moving money from one pocket to another). This will cause the US Dollar to become worthless and we're about ready to go into hyper-inflation ... you'll need a wheel-barrow-load of cash just to buy a loaf of bread. This is what happened to the Weimar Republic in Germany after WWI, and more recently, to Zimbabwe.

TODAY, I got the following email from my account rep at Lear Capital. Please move on this ASAP to protect your assets and/or retirement. (Phyllis and I have already moved our IRAs into gold and silver.) Lear has the lowest discount rates of any company we've found. We don't make any commissions for doing this. If you'd be so kind as to tell Eric that we referred you, he'll send us a small coin for our meager collection, but you don't have to. We're sending this so you'll get prepared.

- - - - - - - - - -

Dear Valued Client:

Two days ago I wrote you to alert you of the evidence that the Federal Reserve -- the largest bank in the world -- was broke. Yesterday, we received bright, in-the-daylight proof that it is.

I have studied currencies for 27 years and know what to look for when a bank begins to "monetize" its debt. This is what happened yesterday afternoon. It caused gold to increase in value $55 per ounce in one hour & 45 minutes. That's 5.81%, or 3.32% per hour!! It's also why gold is continuing to go higher today! In a nutshell, our central bank is out in the open selling Treasuries out the front door & buying them back through the back door. This action is:

1). Unconstitutional
2). Insane
3). Will cause our foreign debt holders to be more nervous than they already are

This was put into words by analyst Matt Theal late yesterday, when he said this:

"Have you ever shot lighter fluid on a barbecue that was already lit? The result: Fireball, at least until the lighter fluid burns out. This is pretty much what the Fed did today."

He also said this:

"Mark my words: Cornered animals have little to lose, and they will take on our dare. Currencies worldwide have just been tossed on a path to worthlessness."

Here's the link to the article: http://www.minyanville.com/articles/gold-dollar-GLD-spx-AEM-oil/index/a/21716

Here's what the folks at MarketWatch had to say about it: http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/Fed-buy-Treasurys-latest-bid/story.aspx?guid=%7b8C08C8DB-1945-4A8A-A047-C3782DE43911%7d&print=true&dist=printMidSection

Here's what you should do - action to take:

To protect your savings from the probable coming hyperinflation, buy gold & silver now with both hands!! Please email me back if you have any questions & thanks for your time.

Best regards,

Eric Harding
Senior Account Representative

Lear Capital, Inc.
1990 S. Bundy Dr., Suite 600
Los Angeles, CA 90025 U.S.A.
(800) 576-9355, extension 269
www.learcapital.com

Online Brochure: http://www.learcapital.com/PDFs/gc_colbro.pdf

- - - - - - - - - -

I don't think ANY of this will be reported in the left-wing media.

I've been URGING you to get prepared by getting our non-hybrid seeds and learning how to can foods. About 60 of you (out of 5013) have done so. PLEASE don't put this off! The day may soon be here when our shiny new Marxist government won't let us do business. Click on the 'seeds' and 'how to' links (above) to take care of business, while we know you still can. (Our future is very uncertain under this administration....)

Until next time, stay safe!

Bruce Hopkins
http://www.internet-grocer.net/product.html
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Important email we received   Important email we received EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:44 pm

We are in so much trouble and not many people can face the facts.

http://www.infowars.com/what-the-pros-say-us-is-now-bankrupt/

If we are bankrupt what is to come?
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Important email we received   Important email we received EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:45 pm

My question is "WHERE IN THE HELL WAS GLENN BECK WHEN ALL THIS WAS SET IN STONE BY BUSH?
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Important email we received   Important email we received EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:19 pm

Madcow, take stock of your pantry. Stock up on canned food that you and your hubby eat often so you can rotate it. Buehlers sells canned meat - pork, beef and turkey that is good. It has an excellent shelf life too. Walnut Creek is the maker. Add noodles to the beef or BBQ sauce to the beef or pork and you have meals fast and easy. When you are at Walmart next time get some extra garden seeds (heirloom ones) and put them in your freezer for next year. Prepare the best you can. Its all we can do.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Important email we received   Important email we received EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:50 am

So when seeds go on sale at the end of the year, you can buy them and freeze them for next year? I was thinking about saving seeds for the next year, but never did that before, do you know how? Like tomato seeds, you have to dry them out?
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Important email we received   Important email we received EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:00 am

This link explains it - http://www.virtualseeds.com/seedsaving.html And this one is more indepth http://www.sustainablemethow.net/documents/SeedSavingGuide.pdf

You can put the seeds you get at the store in a jar and close the lid tight and put them in the freezer. They will be fine! At the end of the season Gurneys and the other seed companies have big sales also. Just be sure to save heirloom ones since they will be plants true to the parent plant. With hybrids you may not get exactly what you got the seeds from. Its potluck as to which traits from the parent plants they will have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important email we received   Important email we received Empty

Back to top Go down

Important email we received
Page 1 of 1