Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Census worker mean to confined dogs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
attack-cat

attack-cat

Census worker mean to confined dogs Empty
PostSubject: Census worker mean to confined dogs   Census worker mean to confined dogs EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:11 am

Last evening I had a very rude visitor. An unknown car was sitting in the driveway around 6:30. Now our driveway is not one of those cute little things that you can just motor right up. Its a decent length of the main road and has a few "No trespassing" and "Private property" signs that you can not miss on it. Its meant to keep people out of here that are not friends .... like salespeople and such. So seeing a vehicle at all is odd but that late is really strange. I see a female back walking towards her car and I went down stairs to see if she if it was a friend of ours lady in a car that I just didn't recognize. By the time I got down the inside stairs and opened the door there she was back at the door. She said she was from the census and is verifying addresses. She had no id on that was visable. I told her to talk to my husband. I shut the door and went back upstairs. I looked out the window and there she was taunting our kenneled dogs. After all they couldn't get to her. So why not be mean to two big dogs since you know you can't get bitten. I went back down to open the door to yell to her to leave the dogs alone but she had already pulled away. So folks be on the look out for one lady in a goldish color car that will be mean to your animals. And to think ... we the taxpayers are footing her paycheck.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

Census worker mean to confined dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Census worker mean to confined dogs   Census worker mean to confined dogs EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:24 am

Government hard at work, what do you think she really wanted? Too bad you didn't get her numbers of her plate.
Back to top Go down

Census worker mean to confined dogs
Page 1 of 1