Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Chem Trails" Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

"Chem Trails"  Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations Empty
PostSubject: "Chem Trails" Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations   "Chem Trails"  Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 1:08 pm

Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations
For all those activists who have been investigating and reporting on clandestine government operations around the world to manipulate our weather patterns, this news from Germany is groundbreaking.

The TV news report states that “the military planes of the German Federal Army are manipulating our climate; this is what the weather researchers are presuming and their suspicions are confirmed…

“We can state with a 97% certainty that we have on our hands chemical trails (chemtrails) comprised by fine dust containing polymers and metals, used to disrupt radar signals.”

“This is their main purpose, but I was surprised that this artificial cloud was so wide-spread. The radar images are stunning considering the needed tons of dispersed elements -- although, the federal army claims that only small amounts of material were propagated. The military heads claim that the substances used are not harmful.”

Click to enlarge
Source

“In the United States of America there are protest after protest for many years now, against these military operations and now people are mobilising in Germany as well. Per example JOHANNES REMMEL of the Greens.

“It's obvious that enormous regions are being polluted with clandestine actions, but all of this has to be made public. The government must provide explanations to the unsuspecting population.”

Click to enlarge
Source

This is a very significant development in the battle to find out why our governments are spraying chemicals into our atmosphere, however it is only the tip of the iceberg. As far as researchers have been able to conclude, chemical spraying by our governments have been in full operation since mid-to-late 1990’s (possibly earlier). The following video presentation is a great introduction to chemtrails and some of its possible implication: Aerosol Crimes (1:39:23).

Right now we can only speculate as to what type of chemicals are used in these operations, however one thing is certain, if we saw a car driving down the road, spewing out a plume of smoke the way these planes are doing we would be very concerned.

Considering that half the species in the world could be wiped out due to global warming, the least we could do is to demand that our governments explain what it is that they are spraying us with, specially if military heads are claiming “that the substances used are not harmful”. As we know, when the militaries of the world say we have nothing to be concerned about then we have everything to be concerned about. Keep in mind that chemtrails have been categorized as an “exotic weapons systems” by the 107th CONGRESS of the United States in House Bill H. R. 2977.

Further information on chemtrails at educate-yourself. org

http://www.chycho. com/?q=Chemtrail s

Suspect

Like a Star @ heaven Does Anyone else ever wonder exactly what is they are doing up there???

confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
madcow

madcow

"Chem Trails"  Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Chem Trails" Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations   "Chem Trails"  Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 10:45 pm

MADCOW’S INTERNET REPORT

CHEMTRAILS, what’s up with the sky?

A couple of years ago I was berated and became a laughing stock when I posted my views about Chemtrails in a forum. At the time there was very little information coming out of the news media. But the internet was ablaze with shocking stories. Everyday, people were posting picture after picture on youtube and other web sites. Once you google the words “Chemtrails”many other sites pop up. After perusing these sites I read foreboding explanations like; they are used for mind control, or they are used as bio-weapons used for population control on the American people.

The only fact I had to work with was that I was seeing them. One certain days the skies above me are marked with trails that seems to cross over one another, as if someone was playing a game of tic-tac-toe. These trails would begin as any contrail, a thin line that follows aircraft. But these particular trails did not disperse within a few minutes. Instead they’d turn into chemtrails that linger for hours and spread out causing some kind of artificial cloud formation.

Today, however, more of this is coming to light about just what is going on over our heads.
Perhaps it may be called, geo-engineering or the manipulation of our climate. I found this article in the Science Daily (Feb. 22, 2008) “Can We Offset Global Warming By Geo-engineering The Climate With Aerosols?” In short, this article states that many scientists are wondering whether geo-engineering (the deliberate changing of the Earth's climate) may help counteract global warming. I read the Weather Modification Act of 2005. I learned that the term weather modification means attempting change or control, by artificial methods the natural development of atmospheric cloud forms or precipitation forms which occur in the troposphere. It details the term research and development as experimentation, practical applications for experimental and demonstration purposes, including the production of test model devices, equipment, and materials.

Could this be what is going on, over head? Were these trails, the result of testing an aerosol spray to help control global warming?

Even the media is beginning to get on the band wagon about Chemtrails. KNBC, Channel 4 from Los Angeles did a two part report on them. “Toxic Sky”, part one and part two can be seen on google. Also KSLA News 12 out of Shreveport, Louisiana has done a investigative report on chemtrails and experiments the government has been conducing on the American people.

Chemtrails have been sighted and photographed all over the world.

I found that the word “Chemtrails” was in HR2977, the Space Preservation Act of 2001. Under section 7 if gives definitions of weapons. Sec.7, Bii notes that chemtrails are weapons. Yes, chemtrails are in House Bills. But when asked, the government denies that there are any such things as Chemtrails. You can read HR 2977 by going to the Library of Congress, or just type HR2977 into your search engine. HR2977 was introduced by Dennis Kuncinich in October 2001 close to the end of the session of Congress. It never made it into the discussion stage, but was entered into the Congressional Record. Eventually it was replaced by HR 3616, with all the exotic weapons, including chemtrails, taken out of the new bill. You can find many sites about the whys and wherefores of the death of HR2977. Interesting reading I might add. But just because HR2977 died does not explain what I am seeing in the sky.

The one site that made me laugh, was a web site telling you how to make a chemtrail buster device. It cost around $100. 00. I have not gone that far, yet ( notice I said yet), to build a device to counteract them.

Chemtrails are even being published in student text books. The title of the book is “The Centre Point Learning Science 1 Interactions Science Book”. It alludes that chemtrails are used as a sun screen. The Chemtrails section can be found under “Solutions for Global Warming” section 5.19 and features a photo of a huge multi-engine jet.
OK, I’m nuts for believing my own eyes, but they are showing up in house bills and in our children’s text books!

While at the google site I typed Chemtrails in the search box and the first thing that came up was “Aerosol Crimes”. This documentary was produced by chemtrail researcher Clifford Carnicom.
Clifford was a research scientist and federal employee for 15 years, with three different agencies, including the United States Department of Defense, the Bureau of Land Management and the U.S. Forest Service. His technical background is extensive in the fields of geodetic science, advanced mathematics, computer science and the physical sciences.
He has a web site (carnicom.com). His documentary had so much information that I now own this documentary. In short, Clifford explains some of the truth surrounding chemtrails. It’s worth a watch if you wonder what is going on over our heads.

Most of the web sites are in agreement that these trails contain, aluminum, barium salts, synthetic fibers, and toxic metals. All of which we breathe into our lungs.

Metrologist are now beginning to question the artificial cloud formations they are seeing according to news reports..

I came across something called Chaff. Now Chaff, or “Window” is sprayed by military aircraft to signal distress calls and to distract radar-guided missiles away from their targets. Chaff is made up of tiny pieces of aluminum or plastic. Most military aircrafts and warships have a chaff system on board.

There seems to be no concrete proof that Chemtrails exists and the government makes no admissions on Chemtrail operations. But with the information I have been gathering, Chemtrails are more than just a conspiracy theory.

Are chemtrails a chicken little conspiracy theory story? I don’t believe so.
Like Linus remarking about the Great Pumpkin, “you can see him with your own eyes”. I can’t explain chemtrails and don’t have the smoking gun to make a positive statement explaining what they are and what they are used for. But I, see them with my own eyes.

Edited by my loving husband,
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: "Chem Trails" Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations   "Chem Trails"  Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 5:17 pm

http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/discovery.html
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: "Chem Trails" Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations   "Chem Trails"  Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 7:19 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planetary_engineering
Geoengineering
Cloud seeding
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: "Chem Trails" Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations   "Chem Trails"  Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 8:28 pm

Anyone notice, we are not seeing then lately?
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: "Chem Trails" Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations   "Chem Trails"  Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 5:38 pm

maybe it cost to much in fuel to fly te jets to put them up there!
Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: "Chem Trails" Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations   "Chem Trails"  Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 5:51 pm

The government doesn't care about cost when it come to poisoning us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Chem Trails" Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations   "Chem Trails"  Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations Empty

Back to top Go down

"Chem Trails" Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations
Page 1 of 1