Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Am I racist to think this is wrong?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
attack-cat

attack-cat

Am I racist to think this is wrong? Empty
PostSubject: Am I racist to think this is wrong?   Am I racist to think this is wrong? EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:28 pm

http://www.blackpowermovement.org/

http://www.mdjonline.com/content/index/showcontentitem/area/1/section/21/item/133636.html

This is real. So why isn't this racist?
Back to top Go down
Ohio madman

PostSubject: Re: Am I racist to think this is wrong?   Am I racist to think this is wrong? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:03 am

It is racist, but since the PC crowd thinks only white people are racist, racists of other colors are ignored.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Am I racist to think this is wrong?   Am I racist to think this is wrong? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:11 am

true
Back to top Go down
emergency

PostSubject: Re: Am I racist to think this is wrong?   Am I racist to think this is wrong? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:57 am

the most racist people I have ever met are afro .........I say we spend that taxpayers money Oboma( yes I met O-Bom-A) is so freely giving away foolishly and ship them all back to africa, where they belong.
Our crime rate would like be nearly zero, the welfare lines would dry up, and us poor old white folks, wouldn't be so afraid of being robbed or beaten to death over a few bucks .
And car wheels would stop turnin when a vehicle stops!!!
Back to top Go down
Ohio madman

PostSubject: Re: Am I racist to think this is wrong?   Am I racist to think this is wrong? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:22 am

emergency wrote:
the most racist people I have ever met are afro .........I say we spend that taxpayers money Oboma( yes I met O-Bom-A) is so freely giving away foolishly and ship them all back to africa, where they belong.
Our crime rate would like be nearly zero, the welfare lines would dry up, and us poor old white folks, wouldn't be so afraid of being robbed or beaten to death over a few bucks .
And car wheels would stop turnin when a vehicle stops!!!

Most of the people I have seen with those wheels were white, so I don't think you'll cure that problem.
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: Am I racist to think this is wrong?   Am I racist to think this is wrong? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:33 am

Most of the people I have seen with those wheels were white, so I don't think you'll cure that problem.[/quote]

You should take a cruise through the ghettos of Birmingham sometime! 1st Ave, Tarrent City...
If you're brave enough to go there at night... make sure you take a gun! There's a lot of really tall shiney backward spinning wheels there though!
afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Am I racist to think this is wrong?   Am I racist to think this is wrong? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:48 pm

Just go to the post office on the first of the month and check the line. Its dark. Yes there are soem whites on welfare and they need to get their asses off it too. Paychecks are personal and should not be stolen from the pay for lazy ass people to sit and have more kids and sell crack on the sidelines. There is a difference in a hand up and a handout. And now that the senate has appologized for slavery we should see the House follow suit and then more talk of reparations. And in the senates appology they appologized for all the wrongs that have been done to blacks that are alive today. Now I'm not sure what wrongs they think have done .... they arw given jobs just due to skin color, let in colleges because of skin color, have a racist tv channel, a racist group that gives them money for school and civil rights greater than anyone else and so on. I'll tell you one thing .... the senate was not appologizing for me. They can kiss my lilly white ass.
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: Am I racist to think this is wrong?   Am I racist to think this is wrong? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:48 am

"America's for white .. Africa' fer black
...Send those apes back to the trees...
ship 'em niggers back!"
afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Am I racist to think this is wrong?   Am I racist to think this is wrong? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:34 am

Ring that bell, shout for joy! cheers

Gotta love Odis! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I racist to think this is wrong?   Am I racist to think this is wrong? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I racist to think this is wrong?
Page 1 of 1