Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sonia Sotomayer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

Sonia Sotomayer Empty
PostSubject: Sonia Sotomayer   Sonia Sotomayer EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:16 pm

Sonia Sotomayer is President Obama's Supreme Court nominee and is a member of La Rasa and wrote a anti-gun these called Deadly Obsession, American Gun Culture. La Rasa is a group that's promoted driver's licenses for illegal aliens, amnesty programs, and no immigration law enforcement by local and state police.

Sotomayor made the statement: "I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experience would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life." I wonder what would happen if a white man made the statement, " a white man could reach a better conclusion than a Latina women"?
http://snardfarker.ning.com/profiles/blogs/law-of-the-landsonia-sotomayer
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

Sonia Sotomayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonia Sotomayer   Sonia Sotomayer EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:37 pm

She's a gun hating racist ... Obama must think she is perfect. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

Sonia Sotomayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonia Sotomayer   Sonia Sotomayer EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:40 pm

Lets hope not. Did Obama win the election? Because all I see is more Bush and Cheney policies. So far the only thing that Obama has done to show us his so called change, is the stem cell policy. I'm so glad I voted for Ron, I was going to vote for OMcBUsh, had a sign out for the guy, and at the last minute at the polls I voted for Ron, and it's funny because my husband was going to vote for Obama also. On the way home from the polls, I said I didn't vote for Obama, and he said I didn't vote for Obama. Here without knowing it we had both changed our minds in mid flight and voted for Ron Paul.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

Sonia Sotomayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonia Sotomayer   Sonia Sotomayer EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:05 pm

The Senate Judiciary Committee voted, 13 to 6, on Tuesday to endorse the Supreme Court nomination of Judge Sonia Sotomayor, easing her path to likely confirmation as the first Hispanic member of the tribunal.

Sad for the country, I guess our government goes along with the idea that she can make better choices for this country than a American No white man.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

Sonia Sotomayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonia Sotomayer   Sonia Sotomayer EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:27 pm

SHE"S IN! But of course since she knows more than a American white man, and wants to take your guns. I don't see anyone protesting her ideas. No
Back to top Go down
emergency

Sonia Sotomayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonia Sotomayer   Sonia Sotomayer EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:48 pm

She's nothing but another "Obama" flunkie. Had to live around way to many of those, worthless Latino's in south Florida.......this is what I say to her piss2
the same goes to that person in residence on Pennslyvania avenue afro piss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sonia Sotomayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonia Sotomayer   Sonia Sotomayer Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonia Sotomayer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coshocton :: NEWS-
Jump to: