Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Village Diner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

The Village Diner Empty
PostSubject: The Village Diner   The Village Diner EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:36 am

The Diner will be closing their doors this week-end. They like alot of places just are not able to make it. I believe they will be having karaoke Saturday night for the last time, if you get a chance come out and let them know they will be missed. I know my husband and I will miss karaoke and being with our new found friends. Sad it was a great place for families to go and sing with the kids. Ken and his wife are great people and I hate to see this happen.
Back to top Go down
Duskie

Duskie

The Village Diner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Diner   The Village Diner EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:57 pm

Are you serious?? That is so sad!! We have been there twice, would have gone more if we had more money. I never made it there for karaoke!! What a shame! It was nice!
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

The Village Diner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Diner   The Village Diner EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:43 pm

Getting ready to go sing for the last time. No

Poodle skirt on, they are doing 50's. If you get a chance come out and say good-bye to some nice people who worked at the Diner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Village Diner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Diner   The Village Diner Empty

Back to top Go down

The Village Diner
Page 1 of 1