Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Micheal Jackson

Go down 
+5
madcow
barkingdog
CoshoctonTaxpayer
attack-cat
speedy911911911
9 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:26 am

Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic,
he will be melted down and turned into lego blocks...
so kids can play with him for a change!
afro
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
attack-cat

attack-cat

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:22 pm

Laughing Laughing Good one!
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: This is a good one   Micheal Jackson EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:04 pm

Farah Fawcett died and went to heaven,
she met god he gave her 1 wish.
She asked 4 all the children of the world 2 be safe.
So God killed Michael Jackson.
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Lead is having a hard time with the death of Michael Jackson. He told me yesterday that he wished Jacko would have touched his privates. He hasnt left his bedroom all day. All he is doing is singing Just Beat It over and over again. Keep Lead in your prayers.
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:47 pm

CoshoctonTaxpayer wrote:
Lead is having a hard time with the death of Michael Jackson. He told me yesterday that he wished Jacko would have touched his privates. He hasnt left his bedroom all day. All he is doing is singing Just Beat It over and over again. Keep Lead in your prayers.

I don't know what is more disgusting... Lead having fag feelings for that piece of shit... or thinking of that coon touching his boy parts!

No
Back to top Go down
barkingdog

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:58 pm

I think it's a real shame what the boy did to himself. He had it all, and lost it all. He should have been more careful about being alone with children. The courts found him not guilty so he had his day in court. I just hate that the media is not talking more about Farrah, she died a trouble death and she was a great lady. He was given drugs by a paid pusher. You would have thought his family would have tried to help him, if they had all this great love for him. I have to laugh, they keep saying he did so much for the black people, then why did he paint himself up like a white ghost? If he was so proud about being black, he would have left his skin alone. And what the hell, glad I can type that here LOL, why did he cut his face up to look like a Halloween mask? He was one scary looking kid. If he wanted to have his face cut up, I could have done a better job, in my tool shed, lol! and would have not changed him as much.
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:09 am

I heard they are gonna cremate him and turn him into sand that way they can put him in a sandbox and he continue to get into little boys pants.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:14 am

cute lol!
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:25 am

If you hear a loud rumble in the sky today...
it's not thunder!
It's Elvis whoopin' Michael Jackson's ass for marrying his daughter!

afro
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:48 am

I'm so tired of hearing about MJ. He was a freak that could sing and dance. I will admit I had forgotten how black he used to be! And he should have sued his plastic surgeons. What a mess!

Maybe it will be easier for Ms Fawcets family to have a nice peaceful funeral for her with Freakboy getting all the attention. But she deserves better than the back page with MJ all over the front page. She had a horrible disease and was very brave and she seems to have been a good person with normal stumbles along the path of life. RIP Farah.
Back to top Go down
emergency

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:17 pm

Well the MJ funeral is finally over, but I'm sure we won't be hearing the last of this circus. afro afro afro
What amazes me is that all that clan was hiding behind all those dark glasses from what????
Like you stupid idiots your at a indooor memorial service, take the shades off, it's not making you any "cooler", only showing that you're hiding some thing.
But then you all noticed the white people were respectable enough not to wear sunglasses inside.(even his kids did not have them on)......

It amazes me how they never came forth when he was alive, but those greedy buzzards sure were in the realm when he kicked off. I personally think they wanted rid of him to get his money etc. Or they would have stepped him, got him in rehab or some kind of help and been persistant enough to get it done.........So much for Mommy love MJ, just his money. Shame all that money to buy drugs to kill yourself with, and no mental help.

Its a shame he did not give all his money/etc to the children to be divided equally.........look at it this way the old mother got 40% the kids got 40% and the some kind of family thing got 20. What happened to all these charitites he was so connected to, they got nothing........the kids which are 3 means the get roughty only 13% each. Not really fair.they should have each gotten 30% and the mother 10%. Because when the old woman dies I can bet she will not give her 30% back to those kids but to her own. As grankids come ofter your own children and since there is no blood relation she doesn't have to give them anything.......
And for so called granny, did you all notice how she never was pictured offering any kind of support during the service to those kids? if she was a real grandma, she would have been holding them all the time, up onstage with them, etc...........

As for the real Mom, well I'm sure she was barred from seeing them, sure she was paid.....more likely threatened by one of MJ's bodyguard goon's. She tried before to get them, but celebrities always win no matter what, which is very very wrong.
And too, he if was such a good dad, why didn't he tell them mommy and me don't live together, but she's you're mom and you need to be able to spend time with her, and he should have arranged that, and kept a relationship somehow with the children. But no he was very selfish in that respect........

All in all it was just one big black circus show..........poor white kids now have to but up with this crap till they are 18.........
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:44 pm

When it came time for the worshipping ceremony I turned the tv off and listened to music on the computer. I'm sure the entire ceremony will be for sale at Walmart very soon on DVD, CD and BluRay. The media bent over and kissed his blackish ass and all the while the cap and trade bill was sliding through on its way to become a law. Give the sheeple some nice gossip or celebrity crap on the boobtube and they will ignore the important things going in the USA - the economy, the attempt to get the 22nd amendment killed and the attack of the white family in Akron by a herd of blacks on the 4th of July (not a hate crime).
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:05 am

I for one is sick of hearing about MJ, I miss hearing about tot and octo mom. lol

But it's a nice way to cover up the real news, like this climate bill they are trying to pass. Now that's real news.
Back to top Go down
ironic_jewel

ironic_jewel

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:05 am

I'm glad to see that people feel the same way that I do. I'm sick of it too my aunt died in feb and she never made the news but i was sad over my lost... what's up with that?
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:27 am

Ironic_jewel, I'm sorry about your aunt. Hubby and I were talking about all the good honest people that die everyday and the news never covers their life. Its not right. I rememebr when when my grandmother was killed I woke up the next day and it was like nothing had happened for anyone else. People still went to work, the animals still needed to be fed and I just wanted to scream "Hey a good person has died and you should all take a minute to respect her." It kind of insulted me. But we just have to remember that we loved our lost one enough for everyone else in this world and they knew that. They are always alive in our hearts and no one can ever take her memories away from you. For my grandma I planted a peony plant and everytime it blooms I think about how she would have loved it - she loved flowers. Make a little memorial for you and your aunt that will always be there to bring you a smile. Even in the winter I know that the peony is waiting under the snow to come up and have beautiful green leaves and a flower or two in the spring.
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Culture quiz   Micheal Jackson EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:21 pm

Culture quiz

Ed McMahon died last week. He was a great entertainer, but prior to his stage accomplishments he was a distinguished Marine Corps fighter pilot in WWII earning six Air Medals and attaining the rank of Colonel. He was discharged in 1946 and was later promoted to the rank of Brigadier General in the CA Air National Guard.

Farrah Fawcett died last week after a long career in Hollywood as an actress. After she was diagnosed with cancer, she became an activist for cancer treatment and devoted her last remaining years encouraging people to seek treatment. She documented her plight on film and used it to encourage others to stay positive and upbeat despite their diagnosis and suffering.

Michael Jackson died last week. He was perhaps one of the greatest singers of modern time. He will also be remembered for his eccentric lifestyle that included sleeping with a chimpanzee, living in a carnival-like atmosphere at Neverland, his fascination with Peter Pan, and his numerous masks and costumes. He also admitted to finding pleasure sleeping with young boys and paying out millions of dollars in settlements to the families of these boys despite being acquitted by a court on one allegation of sexual molestation.

QUESTION - Which of the above did the House of Representatives declare a moment of silence for on Monday? (Hint - It wasn't the first two.) scratch

QUESTION - Which of the above's family received a personal note of condolence from President Obama? (Hint - It wasn't the first two.) No
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:44 pm

SICK SICK SICK
SAD SAD SAD

But this is what this country was become. I heard him even called a great Amercian Hero! Now that just about says it all. The people look up to a boy loving man, and go as far as calling him a hero! The minds of the sheeple have turned to soup. Thank God for the people here on this forum who still have a few brain cells left!!!!

A hero to me is people like Helen Thomas, Gore Vidal, and people who are trying to bring the real truth to the people. How fought for this country. Not a day goes by that I don't think about all the men and women who died for this country and who they died for nothing, because we have let this country do down the tubes.

I wrote this, and was going to send it to the TR for the 4th when they where asking for letters. But knew the sheeple would give it a thumbs down.

AUTOPSY OF THE UNITED STATES

The remains of the frame work on which this county is based upon lays before you, and it appears to be shattered, broken and weakened. Benjamin Franklin said that the delegates to the Constitutional Convention gave the people “a Republic, if you can keep it.” But we are slowly letting it slip thought our fingers like grains of sand.
We are faced with a cancerous fear. Fear of terrorist attacks upon it’s soul, but the real terrorist are hidden in it’s blood stream. The real haters of our freedoms are those living in it’s very life force. Those heads of state, who hate people with free thinking, free speech, freedom to exam the laboratory reports and the x-ray films, evidence of the invading cancer on the American people.
It’s life force facing a multitude of crisis, educational, employment, environmental, constitutional, economical, health care and morality. Threats of Nuclear War, Pandemic’s, it’s borders left unprotected. and in a out of control chaotic state.
The media’s propaganda machine is involved, in it’s coming demise. With presidential talking points, paid fake news stories, and it’s practice of sending packaged news stories to the media . All to fool the ailing nation. In 1975, Operation Mocking Bird become operational with it’s influence of the media. The idea is to report a cadence of lies, repeating the propaganda until the people assume that it is the truth.
Bush got this country into a unconstitutional war with the thinking he was higher than it’s founding fathers. As GW Bush once stated. “ the constitution is just a God damn piece of paper.” And took this county to war. Millions of innocent Iraq men, women and children have been killed. Thousands of our own soldiers have died, and others wounded. At a crushing cost to the tax payers. And for what, no W.M.D.s, no Iraqis were on those planes on 9/11. We have passed a crossroad on another Vietnam, and the promise to end this war is fading in the winds of so called change.
And without remorse or regret GW Bush smirked at the American people with a Mission Accomplished fiasco. In a shameful display of dishonesty, dishonor, and betrayal.
It seems we have lost the will to live in freedom, as we allow our own privacy infringed with scanners, street and hidden cameras. Emails and even postal mail read, if the government deans it fit. NSA warrentless wire tapping, databases of phone records tracked, not only of the terrorist, but of the innocent people of the United States.
The cancer on this nation, are political power cells, under protection by it’s skin, the people who were told by Glover Cleveland, "Every citizen owes to the country a vigilant watch and close scrutiny of its public servants and affairs and a reasonable estimate of their fidelity and usefulness."
We as citizens have let our government leaders, shred the Constitution. Our eyes and mind distracted by staged gladiator events on the Big Ten. Or cheering for the latest Idol contestant.

.When Government fears the people, it is liberty, when the people fear the Government, it is tyranny”. Thomas Jefferson

We are facing more tyranny as Obama follows the same footsteps of the White House tenet before him. His promised change fading with more bailouts, overspending, boasting the need for youth barrages and mandatary voluntarism. Privatizing our banks and taking government control over auto dealerships. Closing down generational business, in a already hurting America.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." Thomas Jefferson

. The government’s out of control behavior is an unmanageable disease on our Bill of Rights and Constitution.
The illness that plagues this country are being bred by such acts upon it: The Patriot Act, the Give Act, the Mothers act, Real ID Act, the Veteran Disarmament Act, the Universal Service Act, the Cyber Security Act, Food Safety Act. And the new Clean Water Restoration Act, and HR 2454, the Clean Energy and Security Act, and let’s not forget FEMA’s executive orders. All sweet sounding songs to American ears, but with bad intentions on the rights of the American people. All that could bring tyranny.
Some of the compilations, rarely mentioned, barely questioned are hidden in the mist. Like the following.
In 1972, our government signed the United Nations' World Heritage Treaty, a treaty that creates "World Heritage Sites" and “Biosphere Reserves." Since 1972, 68 percent of all U.S. national parks, monuments and preserves have been designated as World Heritage Sites. Philadelphia's Independence Hall, the birthplace of our Republic is now an official World Heritage Site. The very place where our Founding Fathers signed both the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution is no longer fully under the control of our government and the American people.

The Army has the Civilian Inmate Labor Program,(210-35) for American citizens, if ever the government feels the need to imprison the American people and force them to labor. Going hand in hand, the government’s Rex 84 program and HR6166, giving the government the ability to detain large numbers of American citizens, just in case of a emergency, or in case of a massive civil unrest, or if they wish to declare martial law.
We have HR 2955, a Thought Crime Bill, that will redefine our freedom of speech. Tie the lips of those who speak from the pulpit’ or anyone who voices a alternative stance.
We see a tsunami of gun control legislation with orations by members on the hill. To restrict private gun ownership that is guaranteed under the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
The government may even regulate your backyard gardening, and promote property seizures if HR 875 passes. And the list goes on and on.
Obama has picked up the habit from his predecessor GW, to appoint Czars. Bush had Czars’ to over see his unconstitutional killing fields in Iraq and also in Afghanistan, Obama now has a Cyber Czar, Energy Czar, Climate Czar, and others that give the White House exclusive authority without any congressional oversight which is a violation of our Constitution.
During the Bush Years, we saw similarities with Hitler’s rise to power. Hitler had his Enabling Act, as Bush pushed his Patriot Act. Hitler had the Reichstag fire, Bush had 9/11 on his watch. Hitler speeches called for the defense of the Fatherland, Bush called it the Homeland. Hitler had his Gestapo to bring terror, Bush used private Blackwater troops. And there is this can of worms, both leaders were not elected by the people.
The questions of 9/11 and the death of our beloved John Kennedy invade our doubts. We have government treasures like; the RingWorm Children Study, The Tuskegee Study, The USS Liberty Incident, and the Nuclear Soldiers Study. They told the 9/11 rescuers, who are now ill and dying, that the air was safe. Matters that makes you wonder what else they may be capable of? But what we can never doubt is the words of our founders. James Madison who said, “The truth is, that all men having power, ought to be mistrusted.”.
It’s now apparent, the terrorist of 9/11, have won, they have changed America. But not by men in a cave, but by those who passed the Patriot acts. It is our own government that spy, wiretapped, on the people that depend on them to insure our constitutional’s health.

Benjamin Franklin said :
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Our militarily has fought bravely to protect this land, but the Citizens have not kept a vigilant watch on those who are cutting off it’s life line. It we are to perform a miracle and bring this country back to life, to which it once was we must voice, write, protest, call, anything. We must chisel away at our feet of clay and not blindly follow the media, or those who say I want Obama to fail. For we must insure that Obama does not fail the American people and it’s Constitution! And it’s our duty to protect the next generation’s future. It’s our duty as citizens to keep close tabs on the bills that are being introduced, and voice! We can no longer stand by and not perform CPR, the time is now!
As we get ready to celebrate this 4th of July, take a moment to go to the government’s web site, and read, research, and respond. It shows our gratitude to the many men and women who have fought and lost their life for this God Damn Wonderful piece of paper, called the Constitution!

We, the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Lovingly Edited
by my husband
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:37 pm

It looks like someone over at the TB loves MJ. LOL
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:38 am

madcow wrote:

Yes - that pig bitch midnight77 loves him! pig

You'd think the freak was a saint and we should give the stupid nigger a national holiday?
lol!
Back to top Go down
papa

papa

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:36 pm

speedy911911911 wrote:
madcow wrote:

Yes - that pig bitch midnight77 loves him! pig

You'd think the freak was a saint and we should give the stupid nigger a national holiday?
lol!

agreed on the first part of your post........sick of hearing about the dumbass , fuck him afro

did ya know the found out he died of food poisoning?........." HE ate a 12 yr old nut" lol!

(that was a joke, dumb one but hey, it was about a pretty stupid fag)
Back to top Go down
emergency

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:26 am

maybe we can all chip in and get her some"dipravan"........I hear Jackson's place has plenty in stock...... bounce bounce bounce

I got a real laugh how old Midnight 77 was saying how great he was and all he donated.........like dah bimbo its all a tax write-off, he actually probably made money on those donations. Is that woman got brains or fried eggs in her head?????? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:43 am

emergency wrote:
maybe we can all chip in and get her some"dipravan"........I hear Jackson's place has plenty in stock...... bounce bounce bounce

I got a real laugh how old Midnight 77 was saying how great he was and all he donated.........like dah bimbo its all a tax write-off, he actually probably made money on those donations. Is that woman got brains or fried eggs in her head?????? lol! lol!

I just hate how she has a take on everything, even when she does not have a clue. her standing up for Micheal Jackson - even though she admits he had inappropriate actions with little boys but blames it on the parents just -shows her fucking ignorance! Wrong is wrong!

I didn't hate micheal jackson because he was black - but because he was a piece of shit!
I do admire some black entertainers like Chris Rock, Dave Chapelle, Morgan Freeman, and Samuel L. Jackson to name a few - but that piece of shit fucking worthless child molesting nigger is not one of them! Good riddence! They should've cut his nuts off and hung 'em from a tree!

As far as Midnight goes - it's no secret that I can't stand that pig of a bitch or her comrad cyber bullies!
I just wish more people had the kahunas to stand up the big mouth know-it-all bitch.
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:29 pm

[quote="speedy911911911"]
CoshoctonTaxpayer wrote:

I don't know what is more disgusting... Lead having fag feelings for that piece of shit... or thinking of that coon touching his boy parts!

Oh Come on I mean really
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:49 pm

[quote="LEAD"]
speedy911911911 wrote:
CoshoctonTaxpayer wrote:

Oh Come on I mean really

Is that all you got???
lol!
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:25 pm

I can't believe that he has been this long and he is still in the news on every show! His estate, his kids, his death, his doctors ................ affraid He was a sicko! How many good people have died and not had one second of media time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Micheal Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson   Micheal Jackson Empty

Back to top Go down

Micheal Jackson
Page 1 of 1