Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

West Lafayette Homecoming drawing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ironic_jewel

ironic_jewel

West Lafayette Homecoming drawing Empty
PostSubject: West Lafayette Homecoming drawing   West Lafayette Homecoming drawing EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:03 am

Okay this really pisses me off, they sold 50/50 tickets and merchadise tickets and told everyone that they had to be there to win ALL the prizes! when it came to the $500 the last and final drawing the lady was not there BUT since they knew who she was she didn't have to be there. Who says she still has the tickets! talk about not being fair in front of all of West Lafayette. The woman should have been there and they should have not made any special rules for people they know.. not fair! next time they should say everyone except people we know has to be there to clam prizes! WTF yes I'm pissed off!! next year i'm not going! finger
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Homecoming drawing   West Lafayette Homecoming drawing EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:48 am

What was her name so i can go slap her in the face.
Back to top Go down
ironic_jewel

ironic_jewel

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Homecoming drawing   West Lafayette Homecoming drawing EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:01 am

haha aren't we a smart ass
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Homecoming drawing   West Lafayette Homecoming drawing EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:22 am

I would complain to the people who ran it. Rules are rules.
Back to top Go down
ironic_jewel

ironic_jewel

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Homecoming drawing   West Lafayette Homecoming drawing EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:04 pm

that's the way i feel, you shouldn't change any rules just cuz you know someone.. it's not fair for the people that was there till 11pm to see if they won... heck most people didn't even put their phone numbers on the tickets due to the fact that they told us we 'HAD TO BE THERE TO WIN'
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Homecoming drawing   West Lafayette Homecoming drawing EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:38 pm

i lived in WL for like 20 years. So I probably know everyone. I havent been back to the worthless homecoming since i left.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Homecoming drawing   West Lafayette Homecoming drawing EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:42 pm

She must be a big wheel, or they would have not done this. Rules only apply to the few. Maybe she should donate the money to a needy cause? Like me! lol But things like this leave a real bad taste in the public's mouth and they don't forget, and they don't go back.

I know because of what happen last year at the fair, I was mad because I paid my 8 bucks to get in to sing karaoke, and they were telling people we are here to have fun. BS they brought their own people to sing to make money. And wanted me out, because I was told later on this forum it was because I run people off with my singing. I'm surprise that I didn't get blamed for the Diner being closed down. So I guess the sports zone must be filled to the brim every Thursday night now that I have stopped going.

If you are working with the public, you have to make sure the rules are followed and that you handle people with a white glove. Not make your public mad, and run them off. They should have draw another person's name, that would have been only fair. And when you do karaoke you follow your rotation. And you leave personal feeling aside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Homecoming drawing   West Lafayette Homecoming drawing Empty

Back to top Go down

West Lafayette Homecoming drawing
Page 1 of 1