Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Martial Law Is Here, ...And To Stay?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

Martial Law Is Here, ...And To Stay? Empty
PostSubject: Martial Law Is Here, ...And To Stay?   Martial Law Is Here, ...And To Stay? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:05 am

I knew the country was gone, but to see the National Guard, police, and other military units attacked American citizens with tear gas and sound cannons today at peaceful protesters was just to real for me. It's a sad day for American, to see our streets under marital law. Cindy Sheehan was at the G 20 during the attacks on Americans and reported she also saw microwave weapons and saddly said, "and this is the country my son died for." Here is a mother who gave the ultimate sacrifice, and she was attacked on the same streets her son fought and died for.

Everyone should hang thier flags upside down, the official signal of distress in the country. You see this in third world streets, not here in our beloved country. Sorry for the rant, but how can I sit by in silence as our country is fading in the wind. My father fought in WW11, and I must stand up for the rights that he fought for. Not only for me. but for you and for my children. Posse comitatus is now dead. and how long before we see the complete take over of all of our streets by the police and military?
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Martial Law Is Here, ...And To Stay?   Martial Law Is Here, ...And To Stay? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:39 pm

http://www.infowars.com/video-from-g20-the-corporate-media-will-never-show-you/

Please watch these videos of the Marital Law going on at the G20. I can't believe this is going on and the media is not showing it. One of Alex's guys called into his show today and said they where going down streets with just houses and would use the Lrads on people sitting on their porches. I am hoping to find a video of that, because I can't believe they would do that. He said a man and his baby was sitting on the porch and used the Lrad on them. I would think it would make the child deaf?
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Martial Law Is Here, ...And To Stay?   Martial Law Is Here, ...And To Stay? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:35 pm

Did anyone see these vid's?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martial Law Is Here, ...And To Stay?   Martial Law Is Here, ...And To Stay? Empty

Back to top Go down

Martial Law Is Here, ...And To Stay?
Page 1 of 1