Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing worth commenting on anymore?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

Nothing worth commenting on anymore? Empty
PostSubject: Nothing worth commenting on anymore?   Nothing worth commenting on anymore? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:57 am

Wow! This place has been quieter than a morgue!
What gives?
Question

Nothing happening lately anywhere worth talking about anymore?
scratch

This site is truning into quite the turd lately!
let me see if I can pick this turd up from the clean end... what to talk about....

I've heard you have teachers having relationships and kissing students at Coshocton High School... No
Then ol Len shut down the comments about it on the Tribune forum and threatened to ban anyone from commenting on it further... - who didn't see that comming? LOL
That is so lame and gay! homo

They are leveling the old Pretty Products building... Sad

I heard the Port Authority is wasting everybody's time and money again... spending millions on more studies...

The Coshocton County Commisioners all want pay raises...

A wolrld class skate park and ice skating rink is being talked about being built at Himebaugh Lot Lot on 7th street...

Tiger Woods got smaked in the head with his own nine iron from his wife because he got caught cheating with every white chick he can possibly stick his penis into... I guess that white girl shouldn't have married a nigger! afro
I heard he's changing his name from "Tiger" to "Cheetah" - LOL!".. geek

I heard Lead was caught fucking a goat again... affraid
I thought you switched from goats to pigs? pig

We have a new black president that promises us "Hope and Change" ... how's that goin so far??? afro With Christmas right around the corner everyone can feel relieved that our president's got our back!
Silly nigger! That is about the stupidest remark he's ever said... and I just can't repeat it enough... "Hope and Change" will save us all!
Hooray!
What a Face

All this and much more going on I'm sure... but yet nobody talks about anything on here anymore!
What gives?
Everybody find a better website?
Suspect

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!!
santa

Last edited by speedy911911911 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
grooveykindoflove

grooveykindoflove

PostSubject: Hey Now   Nothing worth commenting on anymore? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:29 pm

I commented last Saturday about the Student/Teacher thing and no one had anything to say! It was bullshit. The CT is a joke. A lot of places in town have quit selling it! How funny our local paper is not being sold locally! There is nothing of interest in it and it is so PC for anything that happens in this shit hole town. They do not investigate anything just report on it! HAPPY FESTIVIST!
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: Nothing worth commenting on anymore?   Nothing worth commenting on anymore? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:13 pm

i dont see anything wrong with the teacher kissing the student. it wasnt at school. back when i was in school all my teachers were old hags. i wouldnt have fucked them with leads little dick.
Back to top Go down
papa

papa

PostSubject: Re: Nothing worth commenting on anymore?   Nothing worth commenting on anymore? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:17 pm

We had an English teacher a few guys banged when I was in school (a married teacher)........and a volleyball coach who banged a student. We found the volleyball coach and the student one night, parked out on an oil well road, the student's head was bobbin up and down. It was consensual on both party's........
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Nothing worth commenting on anymore?   Nothing worth commenting on anymore? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:53 pm

And I thought no one saw us. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing worth commenting on anymore?   Nothing worth commenting on anymore? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing worth commenting on anymore?
Page 1 of 1