Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ed Skerness how would you decide his fate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LEAD

LEAD

Ed Skerness how would you decide his fate Empty
PostSubject: Ed Skerness how would you decide his fate   Ed Skerness how would you decide his fate EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:15 pm

Not knowing all the facts and just by reading up on it I would find him guilty. But like i said I don't know all the facts of the case
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: Ed Skerness how would you decide his fate   Ed Skerness how would you decide his fate EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:19 am

LEAD wrote:
Not knowing all the facts and just by reading up on it I would find him guilty. But like i said I don't know all the facts of the case

I think he should have been found innocent, all charges dropped, and awarded a fucking medal!
Fuck those two criminal cocksuckers! blow

Come into my house unannounced and see what you get...
I don't care if you are the fucking President of the United States himself!
Ed Skerness how would you decide his fate 982533
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: beat down   Ed Skerness how would you decide his fate EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:10 pm

Yea those two assholes had it coming and received what they got. He might be a big shot lawyer but he fights like a pussy
Back to top Go down
grooveykindoflove

grooveykindoflove

PostSubject: I agree   Ed Skerness how would you decide his fate EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:14 pm

I agree with Speedy! They were wrong to just think they could have a locksmith come in and open the door. They should have waited for a deputy to get there and maybe none of this would have happened. I love how the article leaves out where Mrs. Skerness was while this was happening! Why is there a picture of some chic taking off his Purple Heart? He will get it back right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ed Skerness how would you decide his fate   Ed Skerness how would you decide his fate Empty

Back to top Go down

Ed Skerness how would you decide his fate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coshocton :: NEWS-
Jump to: