Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help with home search! Please! Any info/leads greatly appreciated!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedshooter

Help with home search!  Please!  Any info/leads greatly appreciated! Empty
PostSubject: Help with home search! Please! Any info/leads greatly appreciated!   Help with home search!  Please!  Any info/leads greatly appreciated! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Looking for a home preferably in the city of Coshocton, but could look out in the country within the county limits. My parents need to move into a home better suited for them as they age, and I am taking this upon myself to search. Would be nice to have at least 2 bedrooms. Two floors not a problem (could convert dining room into a spare bedroom if the time comes for a needed bedroom downstairs). Would prefer to do rent to own/ land contract because my father is worried about obtaining a mortgage at his age. Would be willing to take on a fixer upper and do all the work ourselves. I would like to keep payments under $300/ overall price under $20000-$25000. They do have the funding on hand for a small down payment. At least a small back yard would be preferred also. They do have two, older dogs in the home. Would also be willing to do a land contract on a small piece of acreage with well and septic already in place to put a mobile home on. ANY help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

You can email at vannysmum1984@yahoo.com if you have any information. Thanks so much, everyone!
Back to top Go down

Help with home search! Please! Any info/leads greatly appreciated!
Page 1 of 1