Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodwill's new look

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

Goodwill's new look Empty
PostSubject: Goodwill's new look   Goodwill's new look EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 6:27 pm

I like the new look of our Goodwill store. I miss the ½ price day. Like everything else everything is priced higher. But I don't know what I would do without it. 1.09 is kind of high for a used underwear and socks. I just got a beautiful Christmas tree skirt for 1.99 for next year.
Back to top Go down
easyrider

easyrider

PostSubject: Re: Goodwill's new look   Goodwill's new look EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 7:31 pm

Used underwear???
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: Good old days.............   Goodwill's new look EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 11:39 pm

Goodwill used to have some neat stuff, but it seems they put anything worth having up for auction on their web site anymore and the competition is pretty fierce there.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Goodwill's new look   Goodwill's new look EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:25 pm

I have got a few things of there. Judy at the store does a great job. And everyone is like a friend to me. I try and support them with my junk, and by shopping. I would like to see a consignment shop open back up. I loved second hand rose's. I miss the shop alot. Would be nice if we had a trading post on line. Maybe if we get more people here on the forum, we could have more people wanting to sell and trade and buy. I'm always looking to buy something. Cool
Back to top Go down
easyrider

easyrider

PostSubject: Re: Goodwill's new look   Goodwill's new look EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:39 pm

Madcow...I just bought a house,and sometime in the next couple months we will be having a garage/yard sale..We have so much stuff,,it getting ridiculous..We're both pack rats,,but alot of shit has to go..I'll let you know when,,'cause I assume you like garage/yard sales..
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Goodwill's new look   Goodwill's new look EmptyWed May 07, 2008 6:51 pm

The new drop off area is nice! It'll take some getting used to the new look in the store. Everyone is real sweet in there. The prices going up is annoying. Its still cheaper (usually) than Walmart.

Yes Easyrider ... used undies! Sometimes you can get them with the tags still on them! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodwill's new look   Goodwill's new look Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodwill's new look
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coshocton :: THUMBS UP-
Jump to: