Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bright Lights...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duskie

Duskie

Bright Lights... Empty
PostSubject: Bright Lights...   Bright Lights... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:03 am

Who do you go to about a light that has just been installed?

On the corner of Cedar street and 11th street (?) by Michelle's Designs there is this hugh bright light. It's so bright it blinded me and I had to actually pull off the road a sit for a good couple minutes so I could see again. I am not one to be bothered by lights, but this one would like up a football field! I don't disagree that they should be a light there, but what is wrong with a regular street light? I live here and I really hate to have to drive out of my way to be safe, with the price of gas I can't afford it. It's not like the other way out of pleasant valley is any safer. If you take the road that's by pleasant valley school, there is a fence to your left that blocks oncoming traffic!!! Both of these items really need to be removed for the safety of drivers!
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

Bright Lights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bright Lights...   Bright Lights... EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:47 am

I have seen this light and yea it's pretty bright but do not count on the city doing anything about it because this would mean that the lazy ass street and city workers would have to get off there lazy asses and look at it in the day time. And say gee I do not see what the problem is here.
Back to top Go down
Duskie

Duskie

Bright Lights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bright Lights...   Bright Lights... EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 9:06 am

I keep getting the run around with this one. Talk to one group, they pass you on to someone else and they in turn pass you on to someone else.... Oh well, lets see how fast they replace it when one of the kids take a bb gun to it. I know alot of people around here are complaining about it. I have no idea how those people sleep around there!
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

Bright Lights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bright Lights...   Bright Lights... EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 1:20 pm

i seen the light.....being in the valley it would be the township trustees that had the light put up.And the way it is pointing at Designs by Michelle i would say she asked for extra lighting. Possibly her store was broken into and she wanted some extra light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bright Lights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bright Lights...   Bright Lights... Empty

Back to top Go down

Bright Lights...
Page 1 of 1