Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crowtown Pizza

Go down 
+2
madcow
Been There
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Been There

Crowtown Pizza Empty
PostSubject: Crowtown Pizza   Crowtown Pizza EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 6:13 pm

Boo to Crowtown Pizza for making 10 the new 'dozen' We 'use to' order their wings a lot, 4 orders at a time, and the last time we ordered them there was only 10 in the box. The least they could do was inform you of this when you order! That's 8 less wings we got! So, no more Crowtown wings for us! And, their coupons this wek still say get a dozen wings with pizza for $x. Guess 10 is their new 'dozen'
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

Crowtown Pizza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowtown Pizza   Crowtown Pizza EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 6:35 pm

Everything is being cut back on, the size of boxes and bottles, but at the same price. trying to fool you, KFC, prices keep going up, before long the dollar items will be 2 dollar items, and eating out will come at a much higher cost, and too bad I love eating out, and not cooking
Back to top Go down
Been There

Crowtown Pizza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowtown Pizza   Crowtown Pizza EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 7:50 pm

It just makes me mad because we order them there a LOT and they know what we order. We know how many we need for the kids and when we got home and were short 8 wings from normal, it was frustrating! Needless to say, we won't be getting them again, because I can't afford to buy 5 orders of them just to have enough! They should TELL their customers (especially repeat customers) when they make changes like that! Very disaapointing! And like I said, they still advertise a 'dozen wings'.
Back to top Go down
easyrider

easyrider

Crowtown Pizza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowtown Pizza   Crowtown Pizza EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 8:01 pm

What did they say when you asked about it?
Back to top Go down
Been There

Crowtown Pizza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowtown Pizza   Crowtown Pizza EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 9:35 am

Well, we didn't know about it until we got home and then we had to deal with all the kids and figure it out (luckily a couple of them are little and McDonald's nuggets work for them so we got those). So I eventually called and asked about it and was just simply told yes, we changed it to 10 per order. So we just won't order from there again. It's just irritating that places make these changes and don't inform the customers. We look at their menu online and it simply says chicken wings (bone in or bone out), doesn't list quantity. So when you buy them repeatedly , you expect to get the same order.

We were told Pizza Hut and Dominoes still have 12 confused , so we'll probablt try there the next time
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

Crowtown Pizza Empty
PostSubject: Crowtown Pizza "Wings Coupons"   Crowtown Pizza EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 10:17 am

Marty from Crowtown Pizza wanted me to post this for him:

"Speedy,
Hey, I can't get on the heaven forum to reply to someone saying thumbs down to crowtown pizza.. About the wings being 10 instead of 12. The coupons that say 12, you get 12. but our wings come in 10 now for $5.99 instead of 12 for $6.99. Could you pass that on for me.
Thanks,
Marty "

Crowtown Pizza 982533
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
Been There

Crowtown Pizza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowtown Pizza   Crowtown Pizza EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:07 pm

speedy911911911 wrote:
Marty from Crowtown Pizza wanted me to post this for him:

"Speedy,
Hey, I can't get on the heaven forum to reply to someone saying thumbs down to crowtown pizza.. About the wings being 10 instead of 12. The coupons that say 12, you get 12. but our wings come in 10 now for $5.99 instead of 12 for $6.99. Could you pass that on for me.
Thanks,
Marty "

Crowtown Pizza 982533

While I understand they have been changed, that doesn't solve the issus that they are not letting customers know. I order by phone and can not see a new menu for price changes and when I order the same thing each time, there is no way for me to know it has changed if they don't inform you. AND, I'm almost 100% sure that I was charged $6.99 for 10 wings because I believe my total was the same as usual. Anyway, thanks for the reply Marty, but I still feel as if it was done wrong. And, I wasn't using a coupon at that time, but the following week there was a coupon stating 'a dozen wings' in the Coupon Clipper.
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

Crowtown Pizza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowtown Pizza   Crowtown Pizza EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:52 pm

I can't even get them to deliver to me anymore!!! Crowtown Pizza 782831

But I guess that is what I get for moving to Alabama.
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
Duskie

Duskie

Crowtown Pizza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowtown Pizza   Crowtown Pizza EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 9:15 am

Pizza Hut's wings come as 10 and 20. I know it sucks for us as customers to have prices always on the rise. But guess what? For businesses, it's even worse. Minimum Wage is way to high, gas prices are killing us, and food cost are just as bad. Now water and electric has risen also. This has to get paid for some how. 16 year olds do not deserve $7.00 and hour for a job most don't want to do. Most companies are charging for gas to have items delivered. Produce and dairy products are extremely to high, if prices keep going the way they are, there won't be many placed that can remain open. The profit margin for food businesses are getting smaller and smaller and soon it won't be worth it to have a restaurant because there will be no profit. There are only a few options for us, and unfortunately they are not good for the customers. The options include cutting payroll, which means less staff to serve you. Cutting portions and raising prices. The only other option? Closing the doors for good.

I see both sides to this complaint. They should let you know that the wings have changed, but I'm sure they had no choice in the matter to change them. The smaller the business, the harder all these prices are effecting us. It just plain sucks all the way around.
Back to top Go down
Imperator

Crowtown Pizza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowtown Pizza   Crowtown Pizza EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 7:10 am

While I agree that some communication would have been nice,
I have more issue with their delivery area. The pizza in Iraq sucks, so... Care to expand for me, Marty?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zaltcorp.com (under construction)
Sponsored content

Crowtown Pizza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowtown Pizza   Crowtown Pizza Empty

Back to top Go down

Crowtown Pizza
Page 1 of 1