Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

three wheeled bicycle wanted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ohtexsun

three wheeled bicycle wanted Empty
PostSubject: three wheeled bicycle wanted   three wheeled bicycle wanted EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 8:23 pm

I am looking for a three wheeled bike in good condition and reasonably priced for my 13 year old developmentally delayed son. He loves to ride at school, and could really use the exercise and freedom that only comes from riding a bike. WHEEEE! Thanks in advance for any leads...
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: three wheeled bicycle wanted   three wheeled bicycle wanted EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:44 pm

Have you tried that www.freecycle.org thing? You register with Yahoo but I'm not sure about the rest of it. I know people who have got some great stuff on it.
Back to top Go down
ohtexsun

PostSubject: Re: three wheeled bicycle wanted   three wheeled bicycle wanted EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 7:41 pm

Thanks, Cat. I did not know about this org. I will try it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: three wheeled bicycle wanted   three wheeled bicycle wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

three wheeled bicycle wanted
Page 1 of 1