Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The FBI had an opening for an assassin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

The FBI had an opening for an assassin Empty
PostSubject: The FBI had an opening for an assassin   The FBI had an opening for an assassin EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 4:42 pm

The FBI had an opening for an assassin...

After all the background checks, interviews and testing were done, there were 3 finalists; two men and a woman.

For the final test, the FBI agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.

'We must know that you will follow your instructions no matter what the circumstances.

Inside the room you will find your wife sitting in a chair . . . Kill her!!' The FBI had an opening for an assassin 27928

The man said, 'You can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife.' Shocked

The agent said, 'Then you're not the right man for this job. Take your wife and go home.' The FBI had an opening for an assassin 88140

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes.

The man came out with tears in his eyes, 'I tried, but I can't kill my wife.' Crying or Very sad

The agent said, 'You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go home.' The FBI had an opening for an assassin 867910

Finally, it was the woman's turn...

She was given the same instructions, to kill her husband. The FBI had an opening for an assassin 982533

She took the gun and went into the room. The FBI had an opening for an assassin 35110

Shots were heard, one after another. The FBI had an opening for an assassin 326778

They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. The FBI had an opening for an assassin 565316
After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman, wiping the sweat from her brow. The FBI had an opening for an assassin 982533
'This gun is loaded with blanks' she said. 'I had to beat him to death with the chair.'
The FBI had an opening for an assassin 982533

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: Goodyin!   The FBI had an opening for an assassin EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 4:48 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
easyrider

easyrider

PostSubject: Re: The FBI had an opening for an assassin   The FBI had an opening for an assassin EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:07 pm

Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The FBI had an opening for an assassin   The FBI had an opening for an assassin Empty

Back to top Go down

The FBI had an opening for an assassin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coshocton :: CLEAN JOKES-
Jump to: