Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

getting ripped off @ mc donalds

Go down 
+4
Tom
speedy911911911
LEAD
nsaids_nurse420
8 posters
AuthorMessage
nsaids_nurse420

getting ripped off @ mc donalds Empty
PostSubject: getting ripped off @ mc donalds   getting ripped off @ mc donalds EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:59 am

mc donalds is back to business ripping people off and overcharging by false advertisement. got an iced coffe this morning. price on their menu board was 2.09. price on the little electronic board 2.19. i let the employee @ the window know that this was not legal and she started yelling for a manager. i didn't get to argue with the manager today, they decided it wasn't worth the dime to tell me i was wrong. i get so sick of this shit. i will be getting my iced coffee from now on from tim's. it's only 1.99 there, and it's just as good.
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: getting ripped off @ mc donalds   getting ripped off @ mc donalds EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:26 pm

If you really want to get pissed off go through the drive through about midnight on any given day
Back to top Go down
nsaids_nurse420

PostSubject: Re: getting ripped off @ mc donalds   getting ripped off @ mc donalds EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:34 pm

i have. not too long ago, they had a sign up on their electronic board that stated, "closed until 1 am". so i went back @ 1 am. they were all standing outside the backdoor smoking. one of them ran out to the electronic sign and scratched out the 1 am, so now it read, "closed until 2:30 am" i was really pissed off and went home hungry.
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: getting ripped off @ mc donalds   getting ripped off @ mc donalds EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:35 pm

LEAD wrote:
If you really want to get pissed off go through the drive through about midnight on any given day

getting ripped off @ mc donalds 718246
Better yet, try ordering anything from Domino's and getting it 30 minutes or less! affraid
Whatever happened to with that? 30 minutes or it's free??? Suspect

And the maniac wreckless speed demon driver they have driving the red Toyota... thinks he's Jeff Gordon or somebody... the way he drives, you think he could get it to you on time. he's very rude too! getting ripped off @ mc donalds 867910

Maybe he should paint a 24 on the side of his car and some of those gay rainbow stripes on the hood! lol!

getting ripped off @ mc donalds 982533
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
nsaids_nurse420

PostSubject: update   getting ripped off @ mc donalds EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 11:46 am

they finally changed their sign. drove be the other day and it has been updated. i guess it just takes a few bitches to get things done. i still won't be getting my iced coffee there. tim hortan's beats them by price and taste right now and the service is much better there.
Back to top Go down
Tom

PostSubject: Re: getting ripped off @ mc donalds   getting ripped off @ mc donalds EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:30 pm

Here in Columbus the McDonalds by us is open 24 hours (like the Coshocton location) but nearly everything I've tried to order after midnight is not available after midnight. I sat there one night around 2am and rattled off 5 different choices before I hit something they actually had. I'm fine with them having a limited menu late at night but they should put up a late night menu so you know what is actually available.

I also went over to Taco Bell at Stoneridge Plaza on Morse Rd at a little after midnight where they had a brightly lit "Open Til 2am" sign on...they were closed. I mean, come on, if you're going to sneak out early at least turn off the Open Late sign!
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove

PuppyLove

PostSubject: Re: getting ripped off @ mc donalds   getting ripped off @ mc donalds EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 10:14 am

Remember the scene in Lethal Weapon where they take Joe Pesci thru McDonalds drive thru............. "McDonalds f's ya'!" lol! I went there the other morning to get some hot chocolate. I asked if they had any kind of muffins. The girl said YES! We have English muffins, sausage muffins,egg and cheese muffins...........What a dumbass!! Then I said I'll just have a hot chocolate.......... their cappachino machine was broken....... Rolling Eyes So I drove over to Tim Hortons. McDonalds has steadily gone downhill since the 80's. The service is usually horrible. Although they do seem to land a good employee, here and there. The food is almost undigestable. And the prices are far from "a value".
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: getting ripped off @ mc donalds   getting ripped off @ mc donalds EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 4:29 pm

We eat the 100 double cheesebugers alot, when we are in town and need something to eat. All we can afford right now. We go to the circle k and get a 59 cent drink and a 100 hambuger.
Back to top Go down
Ohio madman

PostSubject: Re: getting ripped off @ mc donalds   getting ripped off @ mc donalds EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:29 am

McDs in Coshocton has quite a few problems. I have noticed that they usually don't have enough people to keep up with demand during the busiest times of the day-apparently management tries to save employee costs by running sleleton crews. I'm not impressed with their new coffee line, especially the hot chocolate, which is nowhere near as good as the old machine produced. I've said for years that the only thing McD's does well is breakfast and they are slipping on that lately.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: getting ripped off @ mc donalds   getting ripped off @ mc donalds EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:21 am

THere ice cream is the best, and there double cheese for a buck, that's all I get there. Two buck meal. Ice cream cone and a double cheeseburger.
Back to top Go down
MissCyainide

MissCyainide

PostSubject: Re: getting ripped off @ mc donalds   getting ripped off @ mc donalds EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:29 am

love wendys 1.00 chicken sanwhichs and they dont charge extra for lettuce and pickle u know affraid
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: getting ripped off @ mc donalds   getting ripped off @ mc donalds EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:35 am

I like your pic, reminds me of south park, I love Butters!
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: getting ripped off @ mc donalds   getting ripped off @ mc donalds EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:36 am

I could go for a double cheese right now!
Back to top Go down
MissCyainide

MissCyainide

PostSubject: Re: getting ripped off @ mc donalds   getting ripped off @ mc donalds EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:37 am

http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/avatar/ thanks make ur own
Back to top Go down
MissCyainide

MissCyainide

PostSubject: Re: getting ripped off @ mc donalds   getting ripped off @ mc donalds EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:37 am

i love wendys soo much they have the best frys
Back to top Go down
Ohio madman

PostSubject: Re: getting ripped off @ mc donalds   getting ripped off @ mc donalds EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:42 am

speedy911911911 wrote:
LEAD wrote:

getting ripped off @ mc donalds 718246
Better yet, try ordering anything from Domino's and getting it 30 minutes or less! affraid
Whatever happened to with that? 30 minutes or it's free??? Suspect

And the maniac wreckless speed demon driver they have driving the red Toyota... thinks he's Jeff Gordon or somebody... the way he drives, you think he could get it to you on time. he's very rude too! getting ripped off @ mc donalds 867910

Maybe he should paint a 24 on the side of his car and some of those gay rainbow stripes on the hood! lol!

getting ripped off @ mc donalds 982533

Speedy, Dominos quit that 30 minutes or free thing back in the 90's after they lost some lawsuits by families of the dead and injured from accidents involving their delivery vehicles. The policy actually encouraged their drivers to speed, run stop signs and red lights and break other traffic laws just so they wouldn't get their asses chewed for losing money. As a side benefit, the quality of their pizzas improved, since they actually left them in the oven long enough to bake completely.
As for that driver, complain about him to his boss. It'll either slow him down or get him fired-either way the streets will be safer for the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting ripped off @ mc donalds   getting ripped off @ mc donalds Empty

Back to top Go down

getting ripped off @ mc donalds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coshocton :: THUMBS DOWN-
Jump to: