Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

coshocton bureau of motor vehicles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nsaids_nurse420

coshocton bureau of motor vehicles Empty
PostSubject: coshocton bureau of motor vehicles   coshocton bureau of motor vehicles EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 10:16 am

went down to the license bureau and had my license renewed noticed the next day that they spelled newcomerstown wrong. went back the next day so they could fix THEIR fuck up and they said that would cost 25.50 for a duplicate license and refused to fix it without paying for the duplicate license fee. i believe that in state, county and government offices employees should be able to spell and be responsible for their actions. they claimed that it should have been checked before leaving the office and that it was now MY problem.
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: coshocton bureau of motor vehicles   coshocton bureau of motor vehicles EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:22 pm

That is so lame... should have noticed it before you left!
Shouldn't they are just as much at fault today as they were yesterday, right?
No

This is just piss poor workmanship on the part of the license bureau.
I'd turn their asses in to the Better Business Bureau, the state licensing agency, and anyone else I could think of!
coshocton bureau of motor vehicles 982533
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: coshocton bureau of motor vehicles   coshocton bureau of motor vehicles EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:24 pm

nsaids_nurse420 wrote:
went down to the license bureau and had my license renewed noticed the next day that they spelled newcomerstown wrong. went back the next day so they could fix THEIR fuck up and they said that would cost 25.50 for a duplicate license and refused to fix it without paying for the duplicate license fee. i believe that in state, county and government offices employees should be able to spell and be responsible for their actions. they claimed that it should have been checked before leaving the office and that it was now MY problem.

Why would you expect anything different? you had 2 things going against you the state and well huh Coshocton
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: coshocton bureau of motor vehicles   coshocton bureau of motor vehicles EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:48 pm

i would get a hold of the main BMV in Columbus and bitch at those people. Go talk to the big shots not these rum dumbs here in Shit town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: coshocton bureau of motor vehicles   coshocton bureau of motor vehicles Empty

Back to top Go down

coshocton bureau of motor vehicles
Page 1 of 1