Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remember Scott's Den

Go down 
+7
PuppyLove
grooveykindoflove
LEAD
speedy911911911
CoshoctonTaxpayer
easyrider
madcow
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
easyrider

easyrider

Remember Scott's Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Scott's Den   Remember Scott's Den - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Yes..That's right..How could I ferget that one? Anyone know of others that I forgot?
Back to top Go down
papa

papa

PostSubject: Re: Remember Scott's Den   Remember Scott's Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:50 pm

I wasn't sure exactly what you guys are talking about, but what about Mickey's, used to be on 7th st. ???
Back to top Go down
easyrider

easyrider

PostSubject: Re: Remember Scott's Den   Remember Scott's Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:10 am

Before it was Mickey's,, it was the Plaza..I think when Mike Newell bought it,,he expanded to include the old 7th Street Market building..
Back to top Go down
papa

papa

PostSubject: Re: Remember Scott's Den   Remember Scott's Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:41 pm

easyrider wrote:
Before it was Mickey's,, it was the Plaza..I think when Mike Newell bought it,,he expanded to include the old 7th Street Market building..

ok, ty I dont drink anymore, and back when I did I never went to bars to do it, so I wasn't sure. Hell I was a recovering alcoholic by the time I was legally allowed to drink. Once I was legal, I was trying to quit drinking, and since I was legal it wasn't any fun any more..........lol
Back to top Go down
emergency

PostSubject: Re: Remember Scott's Den   Remember Scott's Den - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:08 pm

Wasn't there a place on main called the "Panther PAth"
Back to top Go down
easyrider

easyrider

PostSubject: Re: Remember Scott's Den   Remember Scott's Den - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:31 pm

Yes. I believe originally it was Stone's..
Back to top Go down
Ohio madman

PostSubject: Re: Remember Scott's Den   Remember Scott's Den - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:47 am

What was the name of the disco bar on the corner of Sixth and Walnut, where Home Loan is now? Went there once. Closed the next time I tried to go there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember Scott's Den   Remember Scott's Den - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember Scott's Den
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2